SANDY, KARU, ANUJ & SWEETIPIE ABHI IN SBS

Amryn thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey all I have seen all the top 3 contestants of indian idol 2 & India's first indian idol Abhijeet sawant on saas bahu aur saazish which is aired on star news. And also they showed Amey date interview en he sang tu hi tu en other songs as well. LOl!πŸ˜† Sandeep was very funny when the host of the show asked in popular serial baa bahu aur baby of star plus; name baa's 2 daughters en we audience had 2 guess en b4 takin abreak she took the mike 2sandy en asked him wut do uthink?Sandy told Tulsi( my fav serial kyunki saas)..lolπŸ˜† he thought the baa of kyunki when the serial is other he got confused. And all the top 3 contestant was teasin amey lolπŸ˜† they were sayin tat Amey always stands infront of mirror en they were laughin. they also sang together!

And then they showed career of the bengali boy debojeet, qazi ruprekha & finally sweetheart Abhijeet Sawant he was lookin outside of his balcony & takin fresh air like me lol I always do tat in my balcony en infront of food makin faces like always he was lookin damn cute!! he was lookin like an innocent man. they showed a glimpse of his cute music video lafzon mein.

Those who missed it can wutch the recap tommorow in morn in india don't exactly kno whic time as I stay in meast.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonaahana thumbnail
Hi amreen di,
definately gonna watch!
pateh23 thumbnail
that kewl i wanna watch it but i live in US...
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
i wish i had that channel 😭 😭 😭 ... i wanna c abhi 2 πŸ˜”
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvabhijeetsaw

i wish i had that channel 😭 😭 😭 ... i wanna c abhi 2 πŸ˜”

i hope someone will post the video for all u abhijeet fans😊

baby_gurl101 thumbnail
I wanna c it but i live in Canada..i hope some 1 posts it 2.. Edited by baby_gurl101 - 18 years ago
craZEEinlove thumbnail
Does this thing have a link???  lol SAndeeeep iz soo confuusdd n cuute! I love it! lolEdited by ReXLoVeR - 18 years ago
abhi_rox thumbnail
cooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!(sandy 😳 )
what time???????
pls tell
thx
juee thumbnail
thanz 4 dat info amreen!!!! i also watchd dat....awwwwwwww cutypie abhi was lukin choooooo chweet as alwayzzzz πŸ˜ƒ !!!!
d indian time is 2:30pm n repeat telecast at 11:30 am nex day.
princessno.1 thumbnail
awwwww My Sandy 😳

Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ