Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 93)

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicky99

@Soumya - Welcome back Big smile
Patani yaar. You know what? Maryaada and navya are the only two shows of SP in prime time who are garnering less than 3 TRPs. That kind of scares me..anything can happen in the long run Confused

Yaar Nicks, yeh TRP game toh mere palle nahin padata...but if they are planning to axe the show, like Jen's saying, atleast make it on a good note..don't they want viewers to remember their show even after its done? Why this story/character assasination...and why introduce such ridiculous plots and sub plots??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RichaaroraNoaddict-Reshmi-manjhasoaplikerpixiegirl

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

I wonder WT* is gonna happen at the freaking party?! Ek toh, these people don't release any promos, then there is no news channel covering Navya frequently and to top that even SP and other sites don't put up articles regarding it!
Who does the piraablem lies with, I fail to understand!

You know what I am starting to wonder if theyre butchering Navya just cause they wanna make it go off air Ermm I mean face it, no one watches TV at 10 and honestly we are #2 at the 10pm slot which is not bad at all but overall people watch shows earlier but  SP doesnt get that so theyre gonna butcher it and then make it go off air and the same damn thing is gonna happen with the nexy show at 10:00. Everyone has dinner at 10:00, atleast in India im guessing and Uttaran, which is #1 only gets like maybe 0.1/2 higher than Navya. Im so confused IDK what im even trying to say LOL

I got it all Jen, DW Wink
Umm..the exact time for having dinner lies between 9:30 - 10:30 pm. Yeah, Navya ain't doing bad if you just go by the time slot but on the whole, I can't even see it in TOP 20! 
 Yeah, right now its secured its place at 21/22 for the past 3-4 weeks, like it made top 20 till I think maybe october end- november begining and then yeah.. So I think SP might be having a tough time understanding too what exactly to do. Its good in its timeslot but not too great overall. Conphusing maamla hai LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RichaaroraNoaddict-Reshmi-geno0309pixiegirl

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
LOL here I was planning to rant abt yesterday's scene, but after today's episode, that AnYa scene seems like bliss!

RichaaroraNoaddict-Reshmi-manjhapixiegirl

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

Patani yaar. You know what? Maryaada and navya are the only two shows of SP in prime time who are garnering less than 3 TRPs. That kind of scares me..anything can happen in the long run Confused

Yaar Nicks, yeh TRP game toh mere palle nahin padata...but if they are planning to axe the show, like Jen's saying, atleast make it on a good note..don't they want viewers to remember their show even after its done? Why this story/character assasination...and why introduce such ridiculous plots and sub plots??

Soumya, for now, they're not planning to axe the show. Because everyone knows, what the marriage track will do to Navya. It'll be a much better scorer than EHMMBH and all the other shows. And even post marriage track will be liked by people because that's when the drama begins. Right now they're just trying to extend/prolong the marriage track to find a suitable time when there's no competition. You know there was news regarding marriage track in November - December? I guess that was true but since they didn't want to compete with EHMMBH, they dropped out, IMO!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-geno0309manjhapixiegirl

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

Honestly SOumya, they cant even abruptly end it because the main nayi soch part hasnt even come yet and they need shaadi for that so I think the CVS are super confused what to do right now. This is the problem if you dont plan your story right which they didnt do! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Richaarora-Reshmi-geno0309pixiegirl

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
why IF is booting me off? I went to othr forums for tankjhhak for wu & they kick me off everytime ... and on top of that I cannot like anyones post here on addaConfused!!!!!!

Oh well,
I am feeling very very guilty as a mom todayUnhappy ... need to run to desi store & get Chyawanprash for my baby & babua!
How pyaar se Da was feeding Dabur cprash, she got from Delhi !!!
(didnt know Dabur was not available in mumbai!)

Filler show: nothing much to add: Retro party onceagain comes with looming ifs, buts & background tensions .. and Deepu's 'haalat' dialogue was adding more scare to already bhyanak MU stage setup!

Liked little phone convo, but still communication is not clear enuf between this couple! high time!

N looked good in Retro & A gave us ample viewing of beyond neck gulbadanBig smileWink in blackpolka shirt!

Ok behno, me offf to my desi grocery shopping, will catch ya all in a little while!

Edited by spdp - 16 December 2011 at 11:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KRichaaroraNoaddict-Reshmi-geno0309manjhapixiegirl

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@Nicks, Jenny..ben log you ladiz are right...damn these TRPs, makers and their stupid ways of assessing a show's popularity!!!

Btw they should have had their tag line as Navya-naye sawaal-nayi soch..par thode mahino mein-hehehe

RichaaroraNoaddict-Reshmi-manjhapixiegirl

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

I wonder WT* is gonna happen at the freaking party?! Ek toh, these people don't release any promos, then there is no news channel covering Navya frequently and to top that even SP and other sites don't put up articles regarding it!
Who does the piraablem lies with, I fail to understand!

You know what I am starting to wonder if theyre butchering Navya just cause they wanna make it go off air Ermm I mean face it, no one watches TV at 10 and honestly we are #2 at the 10pm slot which is not bad at all but overall people watch shows earlier but  SP doesnt get that so theyre gonna butcher it and then make it go off air and the same damn thing is gonna happen with the nexy show at 10:00. Everyone has dinner at 10:00, atleast in India im guessing and Uttaran, which is #1 only gets like maybe 0.1/2 higher than Navya. Im so confused IDK what im even trying to say LOL

I got it all Jen, DW Wink
Umm..the exact time for having dinner lies between 9:30 - 10:30 pm. Yeah, Navya ain't doing bad if you just go by the time slot but on the whole, I can't even see it in TOP 20! 
 Yeah, right now its secured its place at 21/22 for the past 3-4 weeks, like it made top 20 till I think maybe october end- november begining and then yeah.. So I think SP might be having a tough time understanding too what exactly to do. Its good in its timeslot but not too great overall. Conphusing maamla hai LOL

The show won't end until next year for sure. But if the show continues to garner TRPs less than what SP's lakshman rekha is, then I don't foresee good times ahead Ouch

-Reshmi-Noaddictgeno0309manjhapixiegirl

Go to top