Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 75)

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Btw, not only did Navya say she just needs a ride, but she also said they were the hosts and there will be guests. Maybe A can land up as a guest??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309soaplikermanjha

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Btw, not only did Navya say she just needs a ride, but she also said they were the hosts and there will be guests. Maybe A can land up as a guest??

@bold: or not..how abt she just assumed things and blurted out without thinking..as usualWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123manjhasoaplikerpixiegirl

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by geno0309

Originally posted by ilunavya

More than hearing about Nabbya rani's new problems I am happy that we have a full house. 

Wish I had a super like button here, and I that it worked-hehe

Noo I didn't mean to take away your evening joyous viewing time:), but it just seems like a trend with SP shows, and nothing particularity wrong with N!
Nahi yaar I understand.  But you are rite thank god it is not just Navya sucking, others are sucking too

@Isha, oh yeah even the padosi show is so not making sense to me nowConfused.
Problem is the audience demands! In addition to that is the the length of the show. Everyone wants to run the show for years now. Look at munna munni..we may probably see that last till until their munna munni have their munna munni..Wink. Sorry but I belong to an era where shows were wrapped neatly and nicely in a decent amount of time..! But come to think of it here also the show goes on and on. How come they are so creative here? Look at How I met your mother or friends for that matter..Hmmm!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309ClumsyIntrovertsoaplikermanjhapixiegirl

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Oh true true Big smile LOL guest and host can coochie coo LOL

geno0309ClumsyIntrovertsoaplikerpixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

@bold: or not..how abt she just assumed things and blurted out without thinking..as usualWink

Yeah cud be, I was just thinking if the loonies are invited as guests, since they're in the same business, but we know that ain't going to happen and there will be a huge ruckus over A being there and N into trouble.

Dora123geno0309soaplikermanjha

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

You guys listen to dialogues so carefullyConfused I just keep checking out A..Embarrassed

geno0309soaplikermanjhapixiegirl

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
BTW.. i am probably breaking the discussion, but kya BabaR prakat huye kal raat ko? Do we have any new forecast?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dora123

You guys listen to dialogues so carefullyConfused I just keep checking out A..Embarrassed

LOL I did that the first 50 timesEmbarrassed but during the repeat, I actually listened LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123geno0309pixiegirl

Go to top