Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 56)

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
BTW Jen, the tagline in your last siggie, the one with just BS in it..is it a Twilight quote? I seem to recall reading it in one of the books! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NoaddictmanjhaWinterIsComing

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
@Nidhi Awhhh LOL Raat ka sanata ka kuch faida nahi LOL

@Ritch LOL humari Nams, kitna chinta karti hai saabki LOL Aha I think so! I got it on the IPKKNDCG and the creator said something about twilight so probably Tongue

BTW girls, I saw the SBS segment and DASr said "dude" and I ROFLED for some reason ROFL

Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 16 December 2011 at 6:23am

Noaddict.Farzi.WinterIsComing

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@Jen- Nams hi nahi, hum sab humare forum-vaasis ke parivaar ke liye chintit rehte hain! Yadi unhone A aur N ke suhaagraat ke baare mein kuch bura-bhala bola, phir toh humare forum-vaasis yaa toh khud jaan de denge, ya toh unhe ********* kar denge!  ROFL ROFL Jokes apart, yeap I saw the part where she said "dude"! Wannabe much? I know she's in her 30s and all that, but come one man! *edit* Thought so! BTW I'm gonna steal your ASR-La siggie very soon, once you're done with it! Me likeyy! Big smile

Edited by -ritchelle- - 16 December 2011 at 6:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddictmanjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hailia, Anant for the first time in his life I think, managed to hold the guitar without molesting it ROFL Yeh kaisa chamatkar ho gaya ROFL

Noaddict.Farzi.WinterIsComing

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Jen, aaj kal is show mein chamatkaar hi chamatkaar ho rahein hainLOL BTW do you guys think A will manage to go for the party? Or no?

NoaddictmanjhaWinterIsComing

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Hi allHug
@Jennyben: Yes mujhe sabki or unki families ki bahot chinta haiLOL This forum is a part of my life naTongue Bechara topic-maker, he unknowingly made his 'passid' off post sound so offensive!Stern SmileTongue

Noaddictmanjha.Farzi.

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Jen- Nams hi nahi, hum sab humare forum-vaasis ke parivaar ke liye chintit rehte hain! Yadi unhone A aur N ke suhaagraat ke baare mein kuch bura-bhala bola, phir toh humare forum-vaasis yaa toh khud jaan de denge, ya toh unhe ********* kar denge!  ROFL ROFL Jokes apart, yeap I saw the part where she said "dude"! Wannabe much? I know she's in her 30s and all that, but come one man! *edit* Thought so! BTW I'm gonna steal your ASR-La siggie very soon, once you're done with it! Me likeyy! Big smile

ROFL meri toh himmat nahi rehegi aisa kuch kehene ke liye LOL Kahi mujhe bhi ******* kar denge LOL Oh yeah, she said dude and I was like kbro Ermm LOL oh and yesssh you can steal it even now! The whole IPKKND forums going crazy with new pictures from the set, cause the one in my DP seems to be offscreen Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nams100

Hi allHug
@Jennyben: Yes mujhe sabki or unki families ki bahot chinta haiLOL This forum is a part of my life naTongue Bechara topic-maker, he unknowingly made his 'passid' off post sound so offensive!Stern SmileTongue

@Bold- ROFLROFLROFL The spellings and grammar I see in this forum, oof! Whatever IB English taught me, reading such torturous English will make me forget it in a day! ROFL And of course yaar Nams, we all worry about the forum and their families; after all its our extended family naa! We wouldn't want any injuries or tragedies to occur! ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict

Go to top