Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 17)

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Joined: 02 December 2011
Posts: 972

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by Dora123

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by renukasharma

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Shaheers looked nice when he was at home but in the AnYa scene, his hair looked all greasy and he looked tired and sweaty IMO.. Must have been tired and Anant's shirt in the AnYa scene was sooo tight. It was just like that weird blue shirt. He always dresses bad outside of Navya's office...

NO wonder Jen , he will be not allowed inside the party tomorrow...LOL


Driver ban kar to ja sakta hai.. family & freiends not allowed ...ROFL

ROFL ROFL Anant toh bada package hai  Majnoo, Boyfriend,Bhai,Driver,Bacha all in one package LOL

Hello shello ladeej! just saw the episode on net...working from home helps sometimes..Wink

jen I also went OMG OMG OMG on the bg when A came out the car...kitne barson baad...
Jen you must be one happy girl today...RAMU made an appearence...Wink

ROFL oh yes mera Ramu. So handshome LOL Shaguniya needs to come! I wanna see them romancing.. Ahahahaha kya line thi "Ram nahi Ramuuu" Best romantic line in Navya till date ROFL
ROFL..I know Jen..but did you notice the look Ramu had given after shagun jhatokes her hands and goes away from there...killer man LOL!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RichaaroraNoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-manjha

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Joined: 28 June 2011
Posts: 1847

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by Dora123

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by renukasharma

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Shaheers looked nice when he was at home but in the AnYa scene, his hair looked all greasy and he looked tired and sweaty IMO.. Must have been tired and Anant's shirt in the AnYa scene was sooo tight. It was just like that weird blue shirt. He always dresses bad outside of Navya's office...

NO wonder Jen , he will be not allowed inside the party tomorrow...LOL


Driver ban kar to ja sakta hai.. family & freiends not allowed ...ROFL

ROFL ROFL Anant toh bada package hai  Majnoo, Boyfriend,Bhai,Driver,Bacha all in one package LOL

Hello shello ladeej! just saw the episode on net...working from home helps sometimes..Wink

jen I also went OMG OMG OMG on the bg when A came out the car...kitne barson baad...
Jen you must be one happy girl today...RAMU made an appearence...Wink

ROFL oh yes mera Ramu. So handshome LOL Shaguniya needs to come! I wanna see them romancing.. Ahahahaha kya line thi "Ram nahi Ramuuu" Best romantic line in Navya till date ROFL

@Bold- I remember LOL
Gole maar bheje mein yaad hai na? LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ragneeDora123Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-manjha

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Joined: 02 December 2011
Posts: 972

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Did you guys notice the dialogue..
N: BD bhi naraz ho gayi
A| Oh itani badi problem ho gayi...
I was like chalo they atleast realize that BD frowning around is a BIG pirablem..and not say dialogues like dil ki acchi hai..Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RichaaroraPreet078-Reshmi-manjhasoaplikerWinterIsComing

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Joined: 28 June 2011
Posts: 1847

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Now toh I think let the CVs bring Shaguniya back. She was interesting to watch. At least A acted and looked all mature back then Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddictmanjha

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Joined: 18 April 2011
Posts: 17706

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

Originally posted by nams100

Hello hi bye byeTongue AnYa hug was cuteeTongue but the gola part was like 2 school kids bunking their class and having golasStern Smile Chalo koi nahi, yeh to in dono ki purani problem haiOuch

Btw, why does Meeta call BD as BD? She should call her 'buaji' na?Ermm

</div>
<div>
Hi Nams Howz life ..

Ohhh gola one even I eat in this way ..so mera liye thik tha ..

Kala Khatta .Day Dreaming


But i not one more thing is even gola eating was also crime in loonies house .Why all look anant in loony way


Life's good,thanksSmile Howz urs?

U love kala khatta... I toh love roseWinkTongue

Loonies eat only ghaas-bhoos and brains of normal ppl, baaki sab ghor-paapDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123RichaaroraNoaddictClumsyIntrovertdivyasn-Reshmi-manjha

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Joined: 27 July 2011
Posts: 4572

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by Preet078

@ Nidhi ..B'day tamesha over .navya not going told about all this mishra's , anant not in dreams even asked question shagudha what happened on her b'day ,why she not like N 's gift ..
MU track and Party tamesha is on the way so be ready for that Bcoz cvs not over Mu track like this ..
A just see N with A2 once he back to his devdass version ..

Nahin re, Preet aise mat bol...I wan't A to know from N what happened on the b'dayOuchI wan't A to know how N is trying to please his family members...Confused
And yeah..second u..MU is not over as yet..kal ek aur bomb phootegaLOL
Nidhi mein kya karo mera vishwas Cvs ne itna thood diya ki ab koi umeed nhi rakhti .mein.
Kyunki A is not  same  one who always stand for right thing and say truth ..Today gola part was example of it ..

True, Preet..I can't comprehend why A was so jumpy today..ConfusedWe got to see his high on candy avataar again today during that gola segment..LOL

And ROFL at the aachar, papads...somebody sure in peeping in here.The phone ke chargers ka kissa and this aachar, papad was discussed here few days back...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123RichaaroraPreet078divyasn-Reshmi-manjhasoaplikerWinterIsComing

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Joined: 27 July 2011
Posts: 4572

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dora123

Did you guys notice the dialogue..
N: BD bhi naraz ho gayi
A| Oh itani badi problem ho gayi...
I was like chalo they atleast realize that BD frowning around is a BIG pirablem..and not say dialogues like dil ki acchi hai..Ouch


@BoldROFL
Yeah..I thought bass..now they will bring out that issue..but nahin...both went to have GolaShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123RichaaroraPreet078-Reshmi-soapliker

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Joined: 09 July 2011
Posts: 4014

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nams100

Originally posted by Preet078

Originally posted by nams100

Hello hi bye byeTongue AnYa hug was cuteeTongue but the gola part was like 2 school kids bunking their class and having golasStern Smile Chalo koi nahi, yeh to in dono ki purani problem haiOuch

Btw, why does Meeta call BD as BD? She should call her 'buaji' na?Ermm

</div>
<div>
Hi Nams Howz life ..

Ohhh gola one even I eat in this way ..so mera liye thik tha ..

Kala Khatta .Day Dreaming


But i not one more thing is even gola eating was also crime in loonies house .Why all look anant in loony way


Life's good,thanksSmile Howz urs?

U love kala khatta... I toh love roseWinkTongue

Loonies eat only ghaas-bhoos and brains of normal ppl, baaki sab ghor-paapDead
 
Mine is good
Ohh you loved Rose Wink actually i was thinking who in adda loves rose flavour bcoz you mentioned earlier also when SS and Ss segment we have ...
 
@ Anjali (right ) Hi ..On such dialogues Nimi have copyright when its related to BD and A in Rama bhabhi .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123Noaddict-Reshmi-WinterIsComing

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rehan wins!!

2 3

Author: WinterIsComing   Replies: 20   Views: 1609

WinterIsComing 20 1609 18 September 2011 at 11:08am by manjha
Anant Wins!

2 3

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 16   Views: 1680

Khilonaa 16 1680 03 June 2011 at 5:52pm by shenzz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index