Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 110)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
yes preeth that is true. i seond you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Preet078

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
@Preet: He behaved normal when Navya mentioned Amar Sir & party...Knowing abt her concern for him from others has melted him completely...The guy is filled with guilt at present...But in nick of time he may turn insecure again...I dont think Navya will be happy if she comes to know that he was purposely avoiding her...

TheRoopsyclarissajohn

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
@ Reshmi I guess girl melt easily when the know about possessivness about her ,(dont you think ) secondly Navya is SP heroine ..
N knowns that somehow She take it granted A from the day she enters the loonies quilla and after college bcoz all the problems she surrounded around along with new job ,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Preet: He behaved normal when Navya mentioned Amar Sir & party...Knowing abt her concern for him from others has melted him completely...The guy is filled with guilt at present...But in nick of time he may turn insecure again...I dont think Navya will be happy if she comes to know that he was purposely avoiding her...
ya tere is mchance that all of sudden A might turn J again and i hope it happens not in the aprty.

@preeth. Yes she will melt for sure as SP heroiies are all devi mayyas

-Reshmi-Preet078

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

@bold I really don't think so...its just the events turning up that have made him behave such...he'll such turn into "J" anant if he is not allowed to go for the party...

-Reshmi-Preet078

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Guys just my weird PD for monday

I konw its not gonna happen as Cv are planning another MU track.

PD 1. Navya would be in shcok seeing anant somehow she will manage to tell him the truth. Anant would be in greif and navya  in dilemma as what to do whether she go in or not. Then amar sir would come there and navya might introduce annat as fiance. There I think MU will end. Then amar might ask anant to come inside with navya and both will go inside. Seeing this Sharmishta would become angry as amar revoked her rule. There we might see a fight between amar and sharmishta and  ANYA might see this. As per previous article, though anant might not join navya offcie, they would plan something to make amar and sharmishtha together and solve the issue

2.something gonna happen as om or even baba might come to party as they are owning a pusblishing house (but chances are  less) and drama drama

anant might turn angry hearing navya and amar sir comes there and asks navya to come inside. Beginning of another MU track (I don't want this happen)

TheRoopsy-Reshmi-

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

ya tere is mchance that all of sudden A might turn J again and i hope it happens not in the aprty.

@preeth. Yes she will melt for sure as SP heroiies are all devi mayyas
Clarissa Even i melt easily if someone possessive about me ( upto a limit )Wink ohhh i turn to typical sp heroineee Nhiii LOL

@ Roopali He is in guilt , see in friday episode convo between anant and Ranbir ..One dialogue but that to  show his guilt ..

Edited by Preet078 - 17 December 2011 at 12:26am

TheRoopsy-Reshmi-

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
@clarissa I would love to see the first PD going true...for God's sake the CV's understand we love watching AnYa together rather than anant and navya separately and in grief...

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

Go to top