Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! - Page 109

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nidhi82

Yeah ..Preet..all the signals point out in the wrong direction....Anant ,the greatest mandbhuddhi, might not ruin this shaadi himself..

@ Bold 99% chance of this , actually i remember the Nimi Mil dialogue , N have scared expression on her words ,.
He needs almond not champanprash .so that he get some senses.and brain .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes even esha said that party will be fun filled dont worry nothing will happen and even marriage preprations will start this week
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sara

hey dont worry this SBS people always scare us reember last week they predicted navya will manaofy her sasuma and atlast she will do it but we didnt seen all such and guys esha and both silla confirmed their wont be any MU niether babaR gave his nod to such predicted posts i think he will get jealous but ina funny way and try to keep navya away frm amar

You may be right Sara...The SBS earlier said that AnYa will do court marriage and it was a false news...
appu_12 thumbnail
@Preet-see, this exactly turned out to be another scary one. I just hope and hope that for once and all they have that one on one talk, high probability is that MU reaches its peak and then also they remain mum and enjoy GOLA! that wud be ultimate!
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
looks like these two wont rest unless they succed in cancelling the marriage themselves!!HOMPji!!God save us!🤢
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Namrata, Navya is still unaware about Anant being upset and all...Its better to end the MU in a logical way with both of them having an open talk...So let it reach on peak...

. Ya thats true one day it must reach it speak and hey should sort out thing s. Otherwise he would be J always and for all reasons. Andh bhala tho  sab bhala. I think in the end everything would be aright.

-Sara thumbnail
i am not that scared of this MU bcoz marriage will happen thats sure but i am just scraed coz i dont want Anya marriage as another Munna and munni that will be worst😭
appu_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

You may be right Sara...The SBS earlier said that AnYa will do court marriage and it was a false news...

@sara-yes you might be right dear, but dont u thisnk taht they shud clear the MU once and forall. I mean how long?
@bold-my god babaR nod has so much value😉
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: appu_12

@Preet-see, this exactly turned out to be another scary one. I just hope and hope that for once and all they have that one on one talk, high probability is that MU reaches its peak and then also they remain mum and enjoy GOLA! that wud be ultimate!

@ Bold True i no hopes from cvs they show us some sensible heart to heart between these two which is much needed ..
but only one thing make to hope that without proper convo how cvs end this MU track ..
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sara

yes even esha said that party will be fun filled dont worry nothing will happen and even marriage preprations will start this week

If the marriage preparation will start this week, then there will be MU for sure...Couple not in talking terms during the marriage track is a must for SP shows...
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago