Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Namrata - Yeah..right now the track is amazing. Thats what made me lowee the show..especially this guy Raghav. His name itself makes me laugh πŸ˜†

@Soumya - I'm good as well. Not looking forward to the episode much tonight. I think whatever exciting is gonna happen, will happen next week. Though, I doubt that as well πŸ˜† What do you think?
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oooh BTW girlies I was pigging out on RomComs this evening and watched this movie Penelope..And now I have a huge crush on James McAvoy..☺️
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Soumya: me good tooπŸ˜ƒ
@all: Star One was such a unique channel and this Life Ok is gonna be the most ghatiya one very🀒 U know what, the creepy show which u guys r talking about seems to be the only worth a dekko one amongst all others in that channel!🀒
nishkala thumbnail
Hi Tanu..and Sowmya πŸ€—,Oh Sowmya,your name needs a correct spelling from meπŸ˜†
Catch u all later girls,Dinner time for me πŸ˜‰
and yeah if Star one has been revamped as this LifeOk with all sob programmes then...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Nick LOL OMG IKR! 

@Soumya ROFL πŸ€£ It runs in the family? πŸ˜†

@Tanu Yes I know! Ewww that sounds like a terrible show! 

@Ritch I know, like the only youth show in india went bye bye! There are gonna be like no youth shows! I am dependant on SP now with Navya, IPK and Behena πŸ˜†

@Madhu Err I know! Geet was IMO getting dragged and so was PKYEK so they both should have ended! But they should have brought new shows instead! Oh yeah! OMG I remember that show! My grandma watched it like everyday! That Prem guy was so weird. πŸ€”

BRB guys, gonna watch Behena πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Tanu- Hey babee! How have you been? Exams kaise the? OMG, Life's OK is gonna air such a show? Gosh, and I thought its gonna be another youth oriented channel! Wait. If she didn't have parents, how did she land up working for her own parents? I'm confused here! 

Lets not talk about exams..I am taking a day off from studying today!πŸ˜ƒ

I don't know the exact storyline of the show but it was a huge hit amongst the aunties..Well somehow she gets separated from her mommy at birth and I guess she will be raised by some dirt poor people who will send her off to work as a maid in her real parent's house..And then what follows is a sob story from the word get go..Mommy keeps sensing her baby is alive and near, the maid girl keeps getting ill treated in her own house and blah blah blah..🀒

This Life Ok channel is all about heavy duty drama that the aunty crowd will gorge on happily..πŸ˜ƒ
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi All Ladiez log... wbhat is the latest Gupshup...
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Tanu πŸ€—
How've you been? It's been ages since we've interacted..
Saw on the adda itself that you were preparing for exams, what are you pursuing, if i may ask? 

@Renuka - Hi RenukaπŸ˜ƒ How you doing?
The latest gup-shup is about the channel LifeOk and how we all hate it already πŸ˜†
Edited by nicky99 - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Hello Renuka..πŸ€— We are basically talking about how ghatiya the programming of Life OK, the revamped version of Star One, is..πŸ˜†

@Nicky: Hello Hi dearie..I know its been ages, hope all is well at your end..πŸ€— And I am doing my MBBS at the moment..
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sorry guys typing from phone, do ultra slow- will catch up with you guys soon