Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Ritch LOL kya kasme khayi hai πŸ˜† BTW I hope he never has bache seeing the way he handles Gudiya πŸ˜† Baapre he gives the ball better treatment πŸ˜†

@Nidhs Byee babes πŸ€— TTYL! 
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for going offline without notice... I was shivering in my room so just went to have a cuppa coffeeπŸ˜›
@Jennyben: U remember YRRKKH me Rashmi ka hubby? That guy is now the lead of Sony's Dekha ek Khwab, and also a part of my sigg dabbaπŸ˜›
P.S.: Thnx 2 all those who liked my comment in that **** postπŸ€—
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jen- OMG yes! Poor baby's body is all positioned funnily and I keep praying that her limbs stay intact! Of course he treats the ball well, I mean, he lowwees it! If it gets ruined or something, he'll get a stroke!  πŸ€£  You know, I still don't see why do we need Harsh in the picture! Renu and Nabbya would have made a perfect sibling-jodi, but we like had to see this attention craving idiot!

@Nams- Hey babee! πŸ€— Oh your comment was epic, I still can't stop laughing! πŸ€£
manjha thumbnail
@Ritch, LOL ikr! Uski ball is = to Navya for Anant 🀣I think they wanted to show a brother sister fighting aspect kind of thing too which is "normal" in like families so yeah and plus they wanted to contrast between renus and navya's life partners and all so yeah probably why πŸ˜›

@Nams Oh yeah right, that guy πŸ˜† We were talking about him yesteday but couldnt recognize him from your siggy dabba! LOL I am seeing lotsa siggies with him on IF lately πŸ˜› BTW Ive been wanting to tell you but I think that my comment gets missed, I watched HHL πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Jen- OMG yes! Poor baby's body is all positioned funnily and I keep praying that her limbs stay intact! Of course he treats the ball well, I mean, he lowwees it! If it gets ruined or something, he'll get a stroke!  πŸ€£  You know, I still don't see why do we need Harsh in the picture! Renu and Nabbya would have made a perfect sibling-jodi, but we like had to see this attention craving idiot!

@Nams- Hey babee! πŸ€— Oh your comment was epic, I still can't stop laughing! πŸ€£

Pun intended ??? 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣...Dudeee!!!!...This is howlllariousss!!!!...I'm just watchin Navya in Star Utsav and Harsh just showed up on my screen...purrrfffect timing!!!
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jen- The only time I saw them fight was like long long ago, when the show had just begun! After that he's just been an irritating part of the BG! And since when did the CVs wanna show normal stuff? Aaj tak toh is show mein kuch normal nahi hua! πŸ˜†

@Madhu- ROFL, glad to know you got it! πŸ€£ πŸ˜‰ Wow, we were commenting on this dude and he shows up on TV? Epic man!!!
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Oh Jen u watched HHL?? Haaye it was freaking cutee yesterday!!😍❀️
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Ritch : I know eh...oh you guys are a bratty bunch...πŸ˜†...and reading your convos are so addictive...

@Nams: Hello πŸ˜ƒ...
Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
@Ritch ROFL I know! This story isn't too close to real life πŸ˜† I mean at the rate of BDs mundi jhatkaoing and her age, it should be broken but nope, its still there and still very much jhatkaoing! πŸ˜†

@Nams OMG yes πŸ˜ But I havent watched it too much in the begining but is Raghav dating the other chick? and is Arjun in love with Sia? πŸ˜› But I want Raghav and Sia πŸ˜ They are ADORABLE! I loved yesterday! 
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Hello madhuπŸ€—

Howz life?😊