Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Jen- If I see another normal AnYa chamatkaar, I will proudly say that the CVs have read all our views and understood the crap they've been subjecting us to, and amended their ways! Oh drink tea and be back, we'll be here! 😃

@Nidhi- Did you see the last comment on it? ðŸ¤£

Yeah..Nams, tumhare ke pair kahan hai...🤣..

@Nish...🤗phorum wasis gone berserk after yesterday's hug😆
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
nishkala thumbnail
Oh...u guys are still laughing at it 😆...pagalon ki toli resides there...OMG,What a jhakaas post it was😆

@Nidhi...yaar, I am from Neanderthal age and find Navya as the sole problem creator...so I have no sympathy for that character😆...LOL BD's aatma has entered inside me...everytime BD taunts Navya,I get some hidden pleasure 😈...

Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Ritch, Nidhi, Nish and  hi to all others present here now  😃 ...waise, suna hai ki the hug was too good yesterday...how many points on the hug-o-meter ??
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nidhi- I know right! Nams was on a roll!  🤣 Namrata Maate ki jai!  🤣 And I swear, its like we've all lost it after the hug! We were soo starved for a normal scene in the show, that one scene made all of us behave so nuttily!  🤣

@Nish- Yeah, that still hasn't stopped! This forum is one of the most entertaining things I've seen on the internet! ðŸ¤£ The post was classic, and we all have started to fear for the safety of the families of the forum-vaasis! ðŸ¤£
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishkala

Oh...u guys are still laughing at it 😆...pagalon ki toli resides there...OMG,What a jhakaas post it was😆

@Nidhi...yaar, I am from Neanderthal age and find Navya as the sole problem creator...so I have no sympathy for that character😆...LOL BD's aatma has entered inside me...everytime BD taunts Navya,I get some hidden pleasure 😈...

@Bold...🤣🤣
krystel21 thumbnail
@Madhu- Hey! ðŸ¤—Well hug was nothing extraordinary, but not too bhai-behenish at least! I'd give it a 6 and add 1 for SS returning to the show after his leave! 
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Nidhi- I know right! Nams was on a roll!  🤣 Namrata Maate ki jai!  🤣 And I swear, its like we've all lost it after the hug! We were soo starved for a normal scene in the show, that one scene made all of us behave so nuttily!  🤣

I know re...This is what is called rain in the desert..🤣..and its after effects😆

@Madhu..Hey..Long time...🤗I'd rate it a 7 on 10.

@Ritch..*same pinch* on the hug-o-metre😆
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Bold...🤣🤣

@Bold- ðŸ¤£ Gosh I missed your witty comments Nish! ROFL, I can imagine you grinning evilly at BD and her jhatakti hui mundi now! ðŸ¤£
krystel21 thumbnail
@Nidhi- I was gonna write something like how we're all like humans left in a hot desert for too long, and the hug was like seeing a chilled can of Coca-Cola in front of us!  🤣 We've been thinking along the same lines! *edit* OMG, you gave the hug a 7 too? LOL, this is the third time our thoughts have matched! According to Jen, we both had the same reaction to Harsh's dialogues yesterday as well! ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
nishkala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

I know re...This is what is called rain in the desert..🤣..and its after effects😆

@Madhu..Hey..Long time...🤗I'd rate is a 7 on 10.

So true...
Madhu...it was not bad 😆😆...certainly it was not looking like bhaiya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhaana waala hug😉
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago