Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

wats up with this dumbhead meera (Page 2)

arvinder.singh Senior Member
arvinder.singh
arvinder.singh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Confused
Originally posted by Veena.S

She juz crazy, says she is xpectin anything but preposed 2 him n tried 2 prove her love by tattoo... Again says she won't disturb him anymore but came back n says wants to hav a glance of him... She dont know wat she wants n wat she is doing juz crazy... I think she turns negatively soon
turning negative is bound to happen sooner or later...Confused

totally agree...after all Pratigya is the main lead   Smile...not that meera...Angry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Randomriyya6

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arvinder.singh

Originally posted by Abida0201

no... i don't  think she is mad...she is selfish woman...who just want her happiness only...and just want to show that she love him more than anyone...just showoff...she want to prove that she is the best...which she knows she is not.

isnt this madness what u wrote?LOLWink i think shes mad yaaar, wen sum1 says this in ur face > I DONT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN U...n u still cum to see that person n TALK to that person, i must say, u dont hav any self respect then n in this case u shudnt ever try to cum n show ur feelings as the person will surely hate u more lol

if there was a little chance of having hope, then iw ould say, yea fine go n talk to him, but here theres nooo chanceConfused

but i think baba helping her in future... mayb possible... like if she met with an accident/ group of guys disturbing her... dunno... Confused

yes,surely he will do it...just for her help for the sake of humanity...but surely she take it for other reason...she may think that if doesn't like him why he wold help him...but baba is right ...he is just helping him.its her fault if she herself make a false hope...

yes i also think this will happen in the future for sure!!! but i just want Krishna to tell this to Pratigyaa to avoid any misunderstanding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Confused
Originally posted by Veena.S

She juz crazy, says she is xpectin anything but preposed 2 him n tried 2 prove her love by tattoo... Again says she won't disturb him anymore but came back n says wants to hav a glance of him... She dont know wat she wants n wat she is doing juz crazy... I think she turns negatively soon
turning negative is bound to happen sooner or later...Confused

totally agree...after all Pratigya is the main lead   Smile...not that meera...Angry...

yea n she talks like shes sooo innocent lol, i hate the way she talks...arghhh

ArjaAddictriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

no... i don't  think she is mad...she is selfish woman...who just want her happiness only...and just want to show that she love him more than anyone...just showoff...she want to prove that she is the best...which she knows she is not.

isnt this madness what u wrote?LOLWink i think shes mad yaaar, wen sum1 says this in ur face > I DONT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN U...n u still cum to see that person n TALK to that person, i must say, u dont hav any self respect then n in this case u shudnt ever try to cum n show ur feelings as the person will surely hate u more lol

if there was a little chance of having hope, then iw ould say, yea fine go n talk to him, but here theres nooo chanceConfused

but i think baba helping her in future... mayb possible... like if she met with an accident/ group of guys disturbing her... dunno... Confused

yes,surely he will do it...just for her help for the sake of humanity...but surely she take it for other reason...she may think that if doesn't like him why he wold help him...but baba is right ...he is just helping him.its her fault if she herself make a false hope...

yes i also think this will happen in the future for sure!!! but i just want Krishna to tell this to Pratigyaa to avoid any misunderstanding
he wont... when things explode then only he will tell... Confused

Miss_Random

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

n then P will be hurt that he didnt tell her anything about itttConfusedCryOuch
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

n then P will be hurt that he didnt tell her anything about itttConfusedCryOuch

u know what my view is that they will set up situation like K is cheating on P... To create drama with this meera track... Confused.. she will be totally hurt... She LOVES KRISHNA A LOT>>>>

Edited by riyya6 - 15 December 2011 at 1:18am

Miss_Random

lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hope cvs dont create situation wer krish betrays prats trust...dont think viewers will accept any character assasination on krish...our trps will b affected...we r now in border line...hope cvs dont play with our emotions

Miss_RandomAnondo.R

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
so true lovekriyan n riyya i hope this wont happen, i hope K will tell P about it n that P will help her out n thennn i hope she will pair up with Chandu lool

Go to top