Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila loves Rashi ...yeah right

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
She does honestly, remember for a year and half Rashi has always avoided the kitchen chores, and remember Kokila taunting her, during the key responsibilities Rashi had, she said why is it you avoid the kitchen so much, so I'm think Kokila loves Rashi and knows the kalakaries she was doing in the house is because Kokila taunted her on her inability to cook or manage a kitchen, so perhaps if she gives her work but not to do with kitchen chores it will make Rashi's life easier, as she hates kitchen work, remember in the past when Kokila asked her would you like to take out all the curtains in each room or do the kitchen cooking chores and she rather chose the harder job the curtains then the kitchen.

So perhaps Kokila is actually doing this out of love... so for Rashi to accept this decision of Kokila and Hetal, she needs to be told the reason, that it's because you find the kitchen chores difficult and we want you to stay here happily, and they is us, Gopi when she gets better enough people to handle the kitchen work, so you do the other work, and everyone will be happy, but they won't explain, which is a mistake.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 15 December 2011 at 12:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
More than koki i think our cv s love her. But yes rashi and koki are very similar in some ways. Both dominate their jethani s ,neglect their husbands .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navyab IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I think Kokilla loves the family a lot & wants them to be happy..She may not like Rashi as a person but Rashi is now part of the family & thats how she wants to see if Jigar is will be happy with Rashi. Else she would not have accepted Rashi back at any cost.
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Yup that s true rashi hates cooking and is not very good at it i koki is trying to keep her away from the kitchen.on the lighter side. She knows rashi will cook insipid things which wont be tasty so she s keeping her away from the kitchen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maddy311 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
She sees the future kokila in rashi.Wink

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
ROFL Never!!!! Nafisa Koki did that never ever out of love for Rashi. She did it because it puts Rashi down and makes her less then a bahu in the modi family for now. Modi bahus are expected to do the kitchen and by telling her that she is not allowed to do work in the kitchen she is indirectly telling her that she is not seen as a proper bahu anymore. It is a show of mistrust

ROFL koki loving Rashi ROFL that is a good one

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dharamluvgiaa IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
i think in real life she lovesa rucha but in reel life she hates rashi so she never loves rashi.
taniks IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Never in rashies wildest dreams does koki like leave alone love her ,I agree with kirstin koki only doing this to put her in her place and cut out airs she has about herself being a modi bahu . As bahu s of mm their top priority is taking care of the family and by cutting her off the kitchen , she is demeaning rashie and giving her the status of nothing more than a naukrani , maybe even less than that cos meethi does menial tasks in the kitchen while rashie wasn't allowed to peel potatoes. Oh my koki is brilliant even meethi is giving more importance than Rashie .

Go to top