Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IluvHrithik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: bubblish

my cousin in india saw this new promo where they show jassica and arman and malika face to face in gulmohur...and it looks like they did not know that is was jassi who has changed the name

Yeahhhh. That's awesome! Thanks for the info.
vishakha thumbnail
Jassi back in GM wow! can't wait
lub_u thumbnail
omg..omg.....i can't wait to c that too
sowmyaa thumbnail
Hey you know what, my little one (2 1/2 yr old) loves the title song "jassi jasi ko nahi...." and whenever I show old Jassi's picture to her she says oh mamma look "jassi" and then now after couple of days i showed her new jassi picture and i asked her who this is and she didn't know!!! i know she is very young, but she didn't recognize her and trust me she's pretty smart and noticing plp and stuff so i was also 😕 huh!!!
munizaaa thumbnail
lol bgdesai, i cant wait either hope they show it soon
Mindz thumbnail
what about Jassi's voice though?? It's so recognizable!
ummm thumbnail

Wah! Voh aaye vapas Gulmohar mein... kabhi hum unko, kabhi unke Armaan ko dekhte hain!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Waiting for that day!

xoneha thumbnail
And now the fun begins😆
loveneha_r thumbnail
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg mg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.................................................... ............................................................ ................
jingle thumbnail
NOW IT IS WORTH WATCHING😃