cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
thnxxx...

Leena90 Groupbie
Leena90
Leena90

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! Aww there soo cutee!
J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
karyran romance wow .
thanks 4 sharing
Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonchalant

@tanya: Thank you for posting YT links..makes it much easier to view and download Big smile

our chichora take longer time for shooting the scene only if the girl is pretty enoughROFL ROFL..Achcha so KT gets the shot right in the first take itself as far as JV scenes are concerned ClapLOL ..yeah right! Tongue toh was it Krystle who lost concentration during the shoot of the scene shown at the first part of IF video? ..Chal Jhootey! WinkLOL

dont u see he is trying to dilute the media attn.. he garnered by praising her look in every wedding functionROFLROFL .. he is clearly playing the buddy card here.. i love how he gets comfy in d midst of d iv.. folding his legs n sitting.. hoping for an abroad schedule.. kyu bhai..LOL I noticed a lot of things in this iv.. LOL subtle ones.. but its good tht tacker thinks KD shld be given a chance to speak up more..she is normally just happy enough toROFL at his nonsense.. best was his genuine curiosity as to how Jeevika cld not be thinking of naughty stuff after the wedding or anticipating it.. and how he pounces on her to CONFIRMROFLROFL chichora item.. 
-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

@tanya: Thank you for posting YT links..makes it much easier to view and download Big smile

our chichora take longer time for shooting the scene only if the girl is pretty enoughROFL ROFL..Achcha so KT gets the shot right in the first take itself as far as JV scenes are concerned ClapLOL ..yeah right! Tongue toh was it Krystle who lost concentration during the shoot of the scene shown at the first part of IF video? ..Chal Jhootey! WinkLOL

dont u see he is trying to dilute the media attn.. he garnered by praising her look in every wedding functionROFLROFL .. he is clearly playing the buddy card here.. i love how he gets comfy in d midst of d iv.. folding his legs n sitting.. hoping for an abroad schedule.. kyu bhai..LOL I noticed a lot of things in this iv.. LOL subtle ones.. but its good tht tacker thinks KD shld be given a chance to speak up more..she is normally just happy enough toROFL at his nonsense.. best was his genuine curiosity as to how Jeevika cld not be thinking of naughty stuff after the wedding or anticipating it.. and how he pounces on her to CONFIRMROFLROFL chichora item.. 

I loved how he was  trying to get her to speak, as normally she is happy just standing there and letting Karan go on and on. And then when she did say something he would be a devils advocate and get her to confirm things- like her having naughty thoughts, or her looking up and down   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ejaz_biggestfan

Originally posted by sonali.19281

I loved how he was  trying to get her to speak, as normally she is happy just standing there and letting Karan go on and on. And then when she did say something he would be a devils advocate and get her to confirm things- like her having naughty thoughts, or her looking up and down   

oh totally.. he is trying to get her real self out..coz we have seen glimpses of the  chatty fun KD the TT seg then the antakshari one... but as soon as she tries getting the jeevika mode on.. he starts pulling her legROFLKD totally mimed my exp when he was talking abt eye levels. .she looked at d reporter and had the this guy has no plug lookLOL
-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
There interviews are just fun and cute. He is trying to get her out of her shell in interviews. like you said we have seen her coming out on TT so I think he's trying to let her come out more. What ever it is its fun to watch them interacting, as they share a good rapport with each other. That lets them pull each other leg   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

just_juhisonali.19281

Go to top