Dekha Ek Khwaab

DEK Facebook/Twitter Update Corner:Mod note Pg75 - Page 3

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ashish Kapoor

Lovies...Gud afternoon..no need to wait till monday..! i'm here today for u all i dont noe how we just got a brk :P i thought it would be a tight schedule to shoot the comin scenes bt love u all :* just had my lunch and thought to interact with u lovies :))) missed u all and ya read ur posts and am overwhelmed ..!!we all decided to have dinner tonite... so how r u all going to spend the weekend ? :*
Edited by Tasha4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys he's shooting day and night it means lots lots lots of scenes of Uday😃
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so does this mean that she is gonna play us all along till there is nothing left to play.
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
ashish on his FB page
Lovies...Gud afternoon..no need to wait till monday..! i'm here today for u all i dont noe how we just got a brk :P i thought it would be a tight schedule to shoot the comin scenes bt love u all :* just had my lunch and thought to interact with u lovies :))) missed u all and ya read ur posts and am overwhelmed ..!!we all decided to have dinner tonite... so how r u all going to spend the weekend ? :*
Edited by alisha_yashAran - 12 years ago
Hey guys Sony head reply she said watch the show you will know and when I told in details she kinda got mad at me and said I repeat this watch the show !!!!! You will know !!!!
paankh thumbnail
What did you ask her dude?  🤔
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes, obviously they will not tell anyone whats gonna come next.. we have to watch it in order to know
I wasn't being rude I guess she just got irritate by me asking over and over that's y she like watch the the know drop this and then I reply her by saying I'm sorry didn't mean to get u mad let's hope for the best !!!
paankh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovepreet29

I wasn't being rude I guess she just got irritate by me asking over and over that's y she like watch the the know drop this and then I reply her by saying I'm sorry didn't mean to get u mad let's hope for the best !!!

Were you asking about the male lead?!
Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TEdited by muskaan1gill - 11 years ago