Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

mohini thinks dat she is now havin much i

rawinder Goldie
rawinder
rawinder

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
guys here is the article abut......

This is a case of an on-screen vamp act turning ugly in real life. Tasneem Sheikh who essays the role of the wicked Mohini in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, is feeling threatened by Subhavi alias Meera's growing track in the serial. Since both women play negative roles, Sheikh is worried about her position in the show. Meera's character in the show has suddenly taken off in a big way, and that's worrying Sheikh as it means less footage for her.

Apparently the two vamps of the small screen have been at loggerheads for a while, and the tension between the two women is now palpable on the sets. Both the women keep their interaction to a bare minimum. The only time they converse is when they are required to shoot together for a scene.

"What happens on the sets is something that should remain on the sets. I do not wish to add fuel to the fire by talking about it," snaps Sheikh, when questioned. However, the actress does not deny having problems with co-star Subhavi. "Yes, I do have a problem with her, but I would not like to comment on it," she says.

Subhavi, however, is more forthcoming. "I don't know if Tasneem is feeling threatened by my presence in the show and honestly I don't really care," she says. "I'm only doing my job to the best of my ability." The actress says that she gets along well with other co-stars like Apara Mehta, Smriti Irani and Achint Kaur.

"I don't see why Tasneem should feel threatened by me," she says. "In fact, I think Mohini is more popular with the people as the character has been in the show for a longer time. There is no comparison between Mohini and Meera."

Sheikh says that every character in the show is detailed by Ekta Kapoor. "A daily show has various tracks," she explains. "These tracks give importance to different actors at different times. Currently, it's my turn to have an important track. I don't see why anybody should complain about that."

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
thanks
tisha_sarin Senior Member
tisha_sarin
tisha_sarin

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
thanks
alapshah Senior Member
alapshah