0 [0.00%]
13 [7.65%]
48 [28.24%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

kajol'sthebest Groupbie
kajol'sthebest
kajol'sthebest

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
ugly ugly and ugly, and her voice! oh my God, i wanna slap her. she's so annoying! i think amisha's pretty, she looks really classy, she doesn suit the bitchy role, i think veera suits a negative role more than amisha

tulsivirani2012 Goldie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
minni4444 Groupbie
minni4444
minni4444

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
well, no offence to any veera/ sangeeta fans but i think her lips make her look kinda...ummm... fish-like
Janki75 Groupbie
Janki75
Janki75

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 12:52am | IP Logged
That is pretty mean. I think she's pretty and a talented actress and she must be doing something right and have something good looking about her b/c she has been the lead in at least three serials that I know (Mehndi tere naam ki, Desh mein likala hoga chand and this one )
Bumblebee Groupbie
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Some of you ppl are so mean, who ever started this stupid topic needs to get a brain, how could you be so shallow and comment on ppl's look,s Veera aka Sangeeta Ghosh is beautiful.

=========================================================
One of the most stupid topic for discussion. It shows the immaturity of some people who does not seem to realise that one's looks is bestowed by God.

No matter what one says, at least appreciate the fact that she has not done any plastic surgery to alter her looks to make it picture perfect.

All of you who passed the uncalled for remarks,Wake up to the fact that what goes around comes around. You are all human after all n one day you will have children or grandchildren of your own n are you going to criticise them in the same manner just because they are born with looks not to your expectations.

hazira bi Groupbie
hazira bi
hazira bi

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
what is sangeeta read this?
oouch!
Bansari7 IF-Dazzler
Bansari7
Bansari7

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulsivirani

Some of you ppl are so mean, who ever started this stupid topic needs to get a brain, how could you be so shallow and comment on ppl's look,s Veera aka Sangeeta Ghosh is beautiful. Smile

I am the one who started this topic. and i do not think that I need to get a brain at all because I already have a very good oneAngry.That's your opinion that Sangeeta is beautiful. Some other people think that she is very ugly.

Edited by Bansari7 - 19 April 2006 at 2:47pm
Bumblebee Groupbie
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
am the one who started this topic. and i do not think that I need to get a brain at all because I already have a very good one.That's your opinion that Sangeeta is beautiful. Some other people think that she is very ugly.
=========================================================

If you have a good brain, you would not be wasting your time on such an idiotic topic in the first place. As I have said that looks are bestowed by God and who are you to pass such rude comments on other people's looks. Those who agree with you are just as immature and brainless like u.

If you think u look so great and that gives u a right to pass these kind of comments about others than dont be surprised one day along with your looks and whatever remains with your pea brains will be taken from you by God.

Go to top