Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajol'sthebest thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ugly ugly and ugly, and her voice! oh my God, i wanna slap her. she's so annoying! i think amisha's pretty, she looks really classy, she doesn suit the bitchy role, i think veera suits a negative role more than amisha
Some of you ppl are so mean, who ever started this stupid topic needs to get a brain, how could you be so shallow and comment on ppl's look,s Veera aka Sangeeta Ghosh is beautiful. 😊

minni4444 thumbnail
well, no offence to any veera/ sangeeta fans but i think her lips make her look kinda...ummm... fish-like
Janki75 thumbnail
That is pretty mean. I think she's pretty and a talented actress and she must be doing something right and have something good looking about her b/c she has been the lead in at least three serials that I know (Mehndi tere naam ki, Desh mein likala hoga chand and this one )
Bumblebee thumbnail
Some of you ppl are so mean, who ever started this stupid topic needs to get a brain, how could you be so shallow and comment on ppl's look,s Veera aka Sangeeta Ghosh is beautiful.

=========================================================
One of the most stupid topic for discussion. It shows the immaturity of some people who does not seem to realise that one's looks is bestowed by God.

No matter what one says, at least appreciate the fact that she has not done any plastic surgery to alter her looks to make it picture perfect.

All of you who passed the uncalled for remarks,Wake up to the fact that what goes around comes around. You are all human after all n one day you will have children or grandchildren of your own n are you going to criticise them in the same manner just because they are born with looks not to your expectations.

hazira bi thumbnail
what is sangeeta read this?
oouch!
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tulsivirani

Some of you ppl are so mean, who ever started this stupid topic needs to get a brain, how could you be so shallow and comment on ppl's look,s Veera aka Sangeeta Ghosh is beautiful. 😊

I am the one who started this topic. and i do not think that I need to get a brain at all because I already have a very good one😑.That's your opinion that Sangeeta is beautiful. Some other people think that she is very ugly.

Edited by Bansari7 - 18 years ago
Bumblebee thumbnail
am the one who started this topic. and i do not think that I need to get a brain at all because I already have a very good one.That's your opinion that Sangeeta is beautiful. Some other people think that she is very ugly.
=========================================================

If you have a good brain, you would not be wasting your time on such an idiotic topic in the first place. As I have said that looks are bestowed by God and who are you to pass such rude comments on other people's looks. Those who agree with you are just as immature and brainless like u.

If you think u look so great and that gives u a right to pass these kind of comments about others than dont be surprised one day along with your looks and whatever remains with your pea brains will be taken from you by God.
JulieSookie thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I cannot beleive this!! Veera was the one i saw y i started to watch this show, she is very beautiful. this is very chidish, how can u people say such things, u speaking of jaws, her mouth, my God! the girl is jus very beautiful, i think ur all are jus jealous. please stop this foolishness and we should not talk of people this way. everyon is beautiful is thier own way.
I KNOW VEERA IS VERY BEAUTIFUL!