Bigg Boss Season 5

About Mahek Chahal coming back on Big Boss...

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Some members here say they have info that Mahek Chahal would be back on BB in a week or so. Some of her detractors, (so that they can claim later--'See, I had told you..'), claim surely she will be back and win the show!😛

Well...my source in BB Management team, has completely ruled out Mahek Chahal returning to BB Show. Thats what the stand of BB Management is, at the moment.

Sorry to break hearts of Mahek fans...but thats the way things stand at the moment!

Its just a TV Show in the end. Please do not take it seriously...one way or the other!😊
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i cant tell if hes joking or serious... anyways whatever happens Mahek is the winner for us! 

this season is just a series of disappointing events... terrible! 
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Some members here say they have info that Mahek Chahal would be back on BB in a week or so. Some of her detractors, (so that they can claim later--'See, I had told you..'), claim surely she will be back and win the show!😛

Well...my source in BB Management team, has completely ruled out Mahek Chahal returning to BB Show. Thats what the stand of BB Management is, at the moment.

Sorry to break hearts of Mahek fans...but thats the way things stand at the moment!

Its just a TV Show in the end. Please do not take it seriously...one way or the other!😊

A

All the best to her in her future endeavors. May God bless her with happiness in her life. BB is not the end of life. Hope to see her on TV/big screen more often hereon!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

i cant tell if hes joking or serious... anyways whatever happens Mahek is the winner for us! 

this season is just a series of disappointing events... terrible! 

There is nothing funny in my post!😊

Trust me, I know when to be sober!😛
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If Mahek's reasons 4 her eviction by BB were to put an end to all speculations, den it really doesn't make sense 4 d BB team 2 hv her back as it will be another round of endless speculation. Anyways BB isn't d end all nd hope she has a successful nd fulfilling life ahead.

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: VAZ2011

A

All the best to her in her future endeavors. May God bless her with happiness in her life. BB is not the end of life. Hope to see her on TV/big screen more often hereon!

Precisely! Whats the big deal?

Mahek would be better off doing a few lead roles a few quality Item SOngs and some great stage shows around the world.

Whats the big deal in a Big Boss show? Rahul Roy won it, Vindoo won it...kya ukhaad liya uske baad unhone?

Shweta Tiwari is doing so well in her Telly career and she is someone who would have done equally well, even if she han't been part of BB-4 last season!😛
chocobear thumbnail
If they keep on bringing wild cards n guests like this to BB house when is the show going to end then?? Not tht I mind Mahek coming back.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Glad to know that she coming back..
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

Glad to know that she coming back..

I said NOT COMING BACK!😊
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail