Kkavyanjali

Everything Happens For The Best

A r y a n thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys,

After reading the article about Eijaz falling in love with Anita a thought came 2 my mind.Eijaz never confessed his love for Anita before but now when hes about 2 leave KA he suddenly did.I guess he thought that him and Anita wont be together anymore so he better do it now cos he wont get a chance.If Eijaz wasnt leaving KA then he might have not confessed his love.So Eijaz leaving KA proved 2 be a good thing!And look what we all wanted is happening.

Aryan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart*beat thumbnail
Aroo well said! 😃 yeah everything happens for the best....bro ur the best! 🤗
Groovychick thumbnail
awwww aryan..atleast u luk at the +ve side 😊
yea very true..bcoz he always denied it b4 and now tht the tym has cum..he confessed..he's too sweet na 😳
Madiha_07 thumbnail
You have got a point their but i was just listening to his interview which was on crazefm.. wakas mir asked about anita and Eijaz Said " She Keeps saying no" he already told her how he feels about her but she keeps saying no 😭
tv-fan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aryan~Bhai~MBBS

Hey guys,

After reading the article about Eijaz falling in love with Anita a thought came 2 my mind.Eijaz never confessed his love for Anita before but now when hes about 2 leave KA he suddenly did.I guess he thought that him and Anita wont be together anymore so he better do it now cos he wont get a chance.If Eijaz wasnt leaving KA then he might have not confessed his love.So Eijaz leaving KA proved 2 be a good thing!And look what we all wanted is happening.

Aryan

I agree...I belive in it everything happens for the best...all i care is that he is happy..so now i am happy!

--Leena

Madiha_07 thumbnail
You have got a point their but i was just listening to his interview which was on crazefm.. wakas mir asked about anita and Eijaz Said " She Keeps saying no" he already told her how he feels about her but she keeps saying no 😭
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Aryan watever happens it happens for the best!!!!Eijoo always says tht!!!!!!!! 😛
henna16 thumbnail
Yep Aroo tru say 😉 😛
everthing happenss for da best 😳 😃
yepp now tht he wil b leaving KA he thought he'd jus confess his luv for anita 😳 😛 aww 😉
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Absent helps the heart grow fonder. Hopefully, Anita will realize the absence of her Eijaz and say Yes. However, there may be more going on and Anita is just not ready for a committed relationship at this point in her career, which makes sense.

Whatever happens, we are losing a legendary TV jodi but hopefully it becomes a real life jodi.

Also, Anita is doing a new show late this year. Ekta needs to get Eijaz onboard for that one if she won't bring him back as Kavya. But I am very positive, that Kavya will come back. You CANNOT kill Kavya in KAVYAnjali. 😆 😆

I just feel very bad for all my sister's on this forum and I don't even want to see anyone else with Anjali/Anita ...

Wish Eijoo all the best. 😕
zaara006 thumbnail
well i hope things do happen for the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😉