Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Everything Happens For The Best

A r y a n IF-Sizzlerz
A r y a n
A r y a n

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

After reading the article about Eijaz falling in love with Anita a thought came 2 my mind.Eijaz never confessed his love for Anita before but now when hes about 2 leave KA he suddenly did.I guess he thought that him and Anita wont be together anymore so he better do it now cos he wont get a chance.If Eijaz wasnt leaving KA then he might have not confessed his love.So Eijaz leaving KA proved 2 be a good thing!And look what we all wanted is happening.

Aryan

heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Aroo well said! Big smile yeah everything happens for the best....bro ur the best! Hug
Groovychick IF-Rockerz
Groovychick
Groovychick

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
awwww aryan..atleast u luk at the +ve side Smile
yea very true..bcoz he always denied it b4 and now tht the tym has cum..he confessed..he's too sweet na Embarrassed
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
You have got a point their but i was just listening to his interview which was on crazefm.. wakas mir asked about anita and Eijaz Said " She Keeps saying no" he already told her how he feels about her but she keeps saying no Cry
tv-fan IF-Dazzler
tv-fan
tv-fan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aryan~Bhai~MBBS

Hey guys,

After reading the article about Eijaz falling in love with Anita a thought came 2 my mind.Eijaz never confessed his love for Anita before but now when hes about 2 leave KA he suddenly did.I guess he thought that him and Anita wont be together anymore so he better do it now cos he wont get a chance.If Eijaz wasnt leaving KA then he might have not confessed his love.So Eijaz leaving KA proved 2 be a good thing!And look what we all wanted is happening.

Aryan

I agree...I belive in it everything happens for the best...all i care is that he is happy..so now i am happy!

--Leena

Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
You have got a point their but i was just listening to his interview which was on crazefm.. wakas mir asked about anita and Eijaz Said " She Keeps saying no" he already told her how he feels about her but she keeps saying no Cry
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Yeah Aryan watever happens it happens for the best!!!!Eijoo always says tht!!!!!!!! Tongue
henna16 IF-Rockerz
henna16
henna16

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Yep Aroo tru say Wink Tongue
everthing happenss for da best Embarrassed Big smile
yepp now tht he wil b leaving KA he thought he'd jus confess his luv for anita Embarrassed Tongue aww Wink

Go to top