Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
Hmm i agree just mansens enemity for arjun is enough for him to break arjun and bhoomi up but even if there are problems between arjun and bhoomi .. bhoomi will still remain authorised signatory coz this decision was hemraj's and no one elses. The reason why mansen ill treats bhoomi more now that she is married to arjun is because now she is in their category and has gained the position of a daughter in law from a servant. Mansen cant accept a servant girl eating and living with them an equal. I still think it will take more than one wrong signature from Bhoomi to break them up. Even when everyone thought suraj convinced bhoomi to sign the blank check arjun initially yelled at bhoomi but also understood that she is innocent and didnt know what she was doing.
sadDe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya...u def do have a point dere popeye...😊 i just hope no misunderstandin is dere b/w arjun n bhavri..waise i doubt tht will happen..coz yaad hai 10th month anniv mai arjun warnd kakasaheb ke if sumthin bad happens with his patnee toh iss baar kakasaheb will have to face arjun..so i guess this time kakasaheb wud b in fer a big fall..ya maybe yuv kai saath mazeed bura ho..😃 😆 *sorry tammy*
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Innocent angel

agree wid u shazy😊

u guys r rite

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
As far as anything wrong happening with Bhoomi goes Lord Krishna is with her so she will come out of it. I just hope that this time arjun doesnt misunderstand her like he did in the past when she had to leave Heritage House.
arif_7979 thumbnail
yes i thing you right . i thing when arjun & bhoomika when to temple wher lk was saying that i you bouth life wher rona,hsana,miilna. hia . so what you thing i thing he was saying this . i thing some misstake will ther . what you thing is i am right or no 😊
riseNshine thumbnail
i think we are heading towards da promo now 😊