Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Ekta Kapoor..do u realise that Kyunki is.

vinny_rams Goldie
vinny_rams
vinny_rams

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

madam Ekta..I hope somehow u read this post of mine.Earlier Kyunki unlike other serials was so exciting..and at the end of each episode story used to run and we used to die to watch until the next episode comes.Now...uhhhh....its more like many other serials..actually comparitive to the earlier kyunki...it is even more horrible.

Ekta has to realise that she has to give a good twist and turn..like Mihir supporting Tulsi or coming to know Meera's secret..or something exciting.If this goes on..I bet therating will just go down.

sanjana22sanju Goldie
sanjana22sanju
sanjana22sanju

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
i know... well said.... hope someone passes this message to her..... lets hope court scenes will be exciting...... Tongue
honey425 Goldie
honey425
honey425

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:07am | IP Logged
yeah I totally agree with you. we need something interesting to happen.....it seems like it's always the same old thing. I think that if I was pert of this type of family I would go crazy.....I mean they are never happy.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Hiya Vinny,
Good thing that you have mentioned in your post as to how interesting Kyunki..used to be earlier before the arrival of some really un-needed characters like Mohini and Meera.

But I dont agree with what you have said about Mihir- he should NOT support Tulsi this time around. Tulsi deserves no sympathy and mihir is totally right in whatever he's doing and Tulsi HAS TO go to jail!

Mihir is totally RIGHT. Tulsi did not have any blood relation with Savita and she had no right to decide as to what should happen with Savita's life!AngryAngry
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:00am | IP Logged

I think this Mohini pregnency Track is just SOOOO annoying... the actress wants sum competition wih meera...so this track has been included unnecessarily.... it bugs sooo much!!!!
N yah Mihir is right this time... Tulsi shud have atleast informed him... i too hope Mihir cums to know abt Meera's evil plans!!!
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Mohini crap is intolerable yaar! I want Mihir to firmy go against Tulsi this time- she deserves no mercy/sympathy. Meera must be using this case as a disguise to get close to Mihir but she's actually doing the right thing!Angry
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
rontfan r u serius how do u take Meera;s side ..oh... Cry
yaar Meera is the one plan to kill Savitha .....bcoz of thata Tulsi gave mukthi..thats y now Mihir Tulsi having trouyble...ur taking Meera's side I cant believe...... Cry
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Arre ImmiE!

Chillax! I am not taking Meera's side- I am just saying that what she is doing, ie fighting a case against Tulsi- that is right!

Because Tulsi is wrong this time and she does not deserve to go scotfree!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top