Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Yes yaar Sunny! It's high time Tulsi comes to know that although nothing is impossible in today's world, that does NOT imply that you HAVE to do such impossible things!

I HATE HER! 🤢
sweet_mita thumbnail
Ronit_Rulez wrote:
Mihir has decided to speak the truth.... and the truth is Tulsi put the switch off.... the judge has to make the final decision... Mihir is right... Mercy killin or wateva it is called..is not legal in India... n she did it without consulting with anybody.... she shud not get away with it so easily.... Mihir shud speak the truth in court....n Tulsi shud try n prove that Meera was behind Savita's accident!!!!

Yes i agreed with u 111000000%.Mihir Just decided to tell the truth.he never told that he is with Meera.      
ronit_akash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Yes yaar Sunny! It's high time Tulsi comes to know that although nothing is impossible in today's world, that does NOT imply that you HAVE to do such impossible things!

I HATE HER! 🤢

same here..i hate her too..she is a  murderer🤢🤢

Edited by ronit_akash - 18 years ago
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ronitfan

True. Mandira and Meera should be exposed as soon as possible. Sorry for the mix-up. I thought that there were some people who were still siding up with Tulsi and hoping she'd win even after she did all this!!!

Its ok Sukhi

I do not agree with what Tulsi did, and especially with the way they showed it.

Tulsi should have informed the family, waited for them and then as a family any decision should have been taken. Moreover they showed Tulsi and Savita alone, there were no doctors present either.

Now lets see what Ekta does 😆 😆 😆

koptyp thumbnail
i hope mihir finds out about meera and what happend in real before testifying in court.
Immie thumbnail

Originally posted by: koptyp

i hope mihir finds out about meera and what happend in real before testifying in court.

I hop the same will happen..

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Yep... Tulsi was wrong in not inofrming anybody abt this major decision... but Meera def shud be exposed... she shud not make it to SN
sanjana22sanju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dola87

mihir is errrrrrrr.......he gets influcend all the time.... 😡

well said.... i just saw this episode... he is too childish.... he is like a empty battery.... ppl can charge him when they think he is useful.... easy to take advantage........ comeon man..... dont spoil ur mother's shanti.......

sanjana22sanju thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_mita

Ronit_Rulez wrote:
Mihir has decided to speak the truth.... and the truth is Tulsi put the switch off.... the judge has to make the final decision... Mihir is right... Mercy killin or wateva it is called..is not legal in India... n she did it without consulting with anybody.... she shud not get away with it so easily.... Mihir shud speak the truth in court....n Tulsi shud try n prove that Meera was behind Savita's accident!!!!

Yes i agreed with u 111000000%.Mihir Just decided to tell the truth.he never told that he is with Meera.      

i agree with u... it is tulsi's mistake tat she dint inform her family... but she did call up trying to reach them... mihir never saw a missed call😕.... it is so correct tat he wants to speak out the truth in court but .... he should give a chance to tulsi and listen to wat she wants to say..... he doesnt like meera to get involved in his family matters.... but he always listens to wat she says and then scolds her not to get herself invloved in his family.... y can the do the same with tulsi... he can just listen to wat she wants to xplain....

Edited by sanjana22sanju - 18 years ago