Bigg Boss Season 5

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Pooja Bedi and her pathetic tweets.

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone,

I am so amazed at how this lady is behaving. As soon as she exited the BB house all she has been talking about is anti-Mahek. It was her who first started with all this Anti-Mahek tweets and if you do that then ofocurse her fans will reply you back..considering that Mahek has a large fan following..(Yes she does..and there is NO DOUBT about it..check BB pages) and now she is just tweeting so much crap about Mahek every day.
My question to miss Bedi is that how the hell do you and your Sky bring Mahek's past into the present..discuss it and dont expect Mahek to react on it aswell?

Just yesterday or day before she tweeted that "Wonder why Mahek got so nervous when Sky told her about Balbir/Goa?" So she brought in Mahek's past again and in a very sarcastic manner..Now my question to her is that Mahek might have got nervous in the same manner as you might have got when Shradha told you "Pati toh chodhke chala gaya tera tujhe"..She felt bad then right? and she also reacted to Shradha's statement when her past of her husband leaving her came into topic.She also felt bad when Shradha said that and felt so bad that she didnt talk to Shradha again..if she can feel so bad for having her past told about in the show then why can't Mahek?Any normal person would get hurt and feel bad if their past or rather that part of their past which has hurt them comes onto discussion.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawad Goldie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
PB has been bashed balck n blue by every1 on twitter! yday i was reading an article by Dale bhagwagar..n he said...anyone in PB's place wud actually enjoyall this bashing..she hasnt got any attention since past 15 yrs n now ppl r flocking to her..even though -vely!! in her high society it doesnt matter to her if she is perceived as -ve by audiences n junta..for her its jst her 15 mins of fame!!OuchConfused
hmmm...makes lot of sense now when we see all those pathetic tweets by PB!Dead
So best way is to ignore her n let her be...if no one asks..what will she reply back to??LOLLOLLOL
all in all..i had a very high opinion of PB prior to bb5..her counsellor image n all bb5 its all flushed dwn the when i c her agony aunts column in magazines ..i feel like pukin at them! luk whose talkkin! AngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
instead of replying to her we shud forward dem to salman khan, the way  pb got hyper after meditating ninja msgd d same to salman. was hilarious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
General Question to anyone. When we all find her sayings so pathetic, why waste precious time reading them? That's where one gets courage from.

Sometimes where ignorance is our master, there is possibility of real peace.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
 but her tweets for mehk are the best tweets.
Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

but her tweets for mehk are the best tweets.

Why do you want to boil her fans blood again? I think, that other topic is enough for now. LOL Already they spent too much time on the Forum seeing who-wrote-what ... Or who's busy spamming. LOL
VAZ2011 Goldie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I guess I will have to agree to DAle here, exactly my feeling about PB, who has seen her over so many years??? nobody bothers to watch her talk shows and she totally depends on controversies to be in news and she is using Mahek to get back to Bolly circle. 

Shakti kapoor and she are the kinds who are trying their best to project themselves as good human beings but truth prevails. PB ne socha chalo aise hi sahi naam toh aa raha hai roz forums me. 

Go to top