Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

LINK TO VOTE FOR GHSP SEASON #2-BE QUICK; B2B#93 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Mishu's storytime with B2B Stalkers👏

How are all my B2B stalkers doing🤗 - sad I know, just like me😭 Our Gurti have left us and gone😭
No tears stalkers, don't forget they have left Maaneet and baby with us & what a cute baby👏

Let's start today by choosing a name for our baby😍 Who can tell me a name with a good meaning😎

On second thoughts, I love rolly-polly, if you stalkers agree, I'd like to call him rolly-polly, my shonnu Maaneet baby😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

On second thoughts, I love rolly-polly, if you stalkers agree, I'd like to call him rolly-polly, my shonnu Maaneet baby😍

Mishu i love the name rolly-polly. it sounds like something Geet would have called him😆
My behen Shaz likes rolly-polly, then it is settled I am not changing it👏  Shaz - had you met my rolly-polly before he was born, let me show you how I had imagined rolly-polly😃
Here is rolly-polly 

Here is rolly-polly 

OK baby, looks like Shaz also left me alone😭  just like Gurti😭  but I have you my baby🤗  Let's snuggle, muddle & cuddle😍
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i'm back for a little bit🤗

Once upon time there was born a prince rolly-polly👏  His lips were M-shaped just like his papa and eyes were bubbly just like her mama👏

Papa wants rolly-polly to be a classic business-man in style, while mama wants rolly-polly to be a caring human being like Mother Thersa, Martin Luther, Florence Nightangle, Ghandhi, etc.  Mama doesn't want a dhust dhanav junior ant any cost😲
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

i'm back for a little bit🤗

Just a bit😲  That's fine, I'll live with it, I was telling our sad stalkers a story🤗🤗🤗
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

OK baby, looks like Shaz also left me alone😭  just like Gurti😭  but I have you my baby🤗  Let's snuggle, muddle & cuddle😍

Sorry Mishu for late reply my sister called and i got chatting with her.

That baby is so adorable. i love it! 

You know when one family member goes away or abroad on holiday yet the house is full of people but feels empty at the same time that is how feel at the moment.😭

GF is still moving ( long may it continue or at least until season 2 or return of Gurti to our screens) but the something vital is missing.
It's ok Shaz, I know it is just the void of "no Gurti to give me a dose of Maaneet" which I can't seem to reconcile with and nobody else can fill...here we go with the lump in my throat😭  but I am going to be happy with what they have given me, especially rolly-polly😍 The 3 our my life now😃
😃