Indian Idol 6

humble request!!!!!!!!!!

nibbler thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi i am prayas........this is a request to all ppl.......can any 1 provide me some news abt monali.......if any 1 know where can i find monalis song plz let me know...i would be very thankful to the person....plzzzzzz ppl i need help ....plz help me πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mans thumbnail
prayas u would have asked me ...who will know that better than me but which monali MT or MS? πŸ˜›
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prayas

hi i am prayas........this is a request to all ppl.......can any 1 provide me some news abt monali.......if any 1 know where can i find monalis song plz let me know...i would be very thankful to the person....plzzzzzz ppl i need help ....plz help me πŸ˜ƒ

Mr Monali just few days back you got married to herπŸ˜†
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
connie wudnt amey noe her number? try asking him and give it to prayas jeeeeeee 😊
nibbler thumbnail
Originally posted by: Connie

Mr Monali just few days back you got married to herπŸ˜†

awwwwwwww connie i .....i know i got married bt she wants to she her video ...and wants to hear how she performed in the idol...so i am asking it......so ppl plz help and mans if u know anything plz let me know......

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😊

awwwwwwww connie i .....i know i got married bt she wants to she her video ...and wants to hear how she performed in the idol...so i am asking it......so ppl plz help and mans if u know anything plz let me know......

nibbler thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

connie wudnt amey noe her number? try asking him and give it to prayas jeeeeeee 😊

omg megha jeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u r a genious....i never thought of that.....connie if that could happen let me know....awwwwwwwwwww that day..............😳

mans thumbnail
prayas if u wanna listen her aduio then go here
Yaar bina chain kaha re song
http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/artist/Monali_Thakur.htm l πŸ˜›
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

omg megha jeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u r a genious....i never thought of that.....connie if that could happen let me know....awwwwwwwwwww that day..............😳

😳😳😳 im waiting for that to come for me wen i can talk to amey....damn

im soooo sorry sapji 😭 again

nibbler thumbnail
thx mans but i have that song......we can find that song in cooltoad.....u can download it.......but thx for ur concern......