India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Will Ashu Nidhi stay back in Mumbai?

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I know its bit early.. bt the way CVs r hinting.. it seems tht Ashu is gonna stay back with Armaan.. so Nidhi defo has to stay back... and so tht v can get our most needed AshNi scenes... bt thn thr r so many complications in doing tht..

1.  Firstly, how will Nidhi stay back..
       a.  she has jst joined a new hospital.. and wud not get leaves for no apparent reason!
       b.. she cant fall ill.. if she does, she will have to travel back to Lucknow..or her family wud end up in Mumbai.. or even bad.. Rohan mite turn up  in Mumbai..
       c.   Ashu-Nidhi have to get lost in some remote area in Mumbai.. the prob is Mumbai doesnt have one...LOLLOLLOL.. unless its Arey Colony aka. the film city aka Sanjay Gandhi National Park ka jungle LOLLOLLOL...
       b.  she has to quit new hospital and somehow stay back in Mumbai..
                (i)   thn this Dr. Sunil's big bad wolf character wud make some sense.. actually i got his evil vibe jst yest with tht phone scene.. till thn Dr. Sunil was okay for me.. bt my logic defies his bad intentions.. bt v nvr know abt CVs logic..LOL.. bt question still remains y wudh she stay back?
                (II) somehow mallu manages to tell Nidhi the truth while she is still in Mumbai and she confronts Ashu.. and she is heartbroken  Armaan comes to rescue takes her to his house.. well its pretty far fetched plot... Y wudnt her family b bothered.. pretty tuff plot to convince us...
       c. new hospital has to kick her out...i know it wud b pretty harsh on poor Nidhi..Ouch and somehow Ashu manages her to stay back in Mumbai.. again pretty far fetched..
  k friends i m running out of ideas on this front..LOLLOL

all in all her staying back in Mumbai seems most improbable track.. yet CVs r hinting at tht.. errm...

2.  Secondly, how wud she convince her family..

a.  Bua wud defo interefer and send Rohan at least to fetch her..
      b.  Her dad wud b suspcious and concerned and wud want definite answer.. 
      c.  Is she willing?

this is again most improbable track.. No way her familys gonna let her stay alone in big bad Mumbai...

3.  Wer wud she stay..

tho CVs r hinting at Ashu-Nidhi's staying at Armu's house.. v need to wait and watch how tht wud happen..

again an improbable track.. Nidhi is no wer close to Armu.. and how wud Armaan take both Nidhi and Ashu to his house is beyong my imagination...

all in all.. i think things r getting pretty itneresting.. thy doesnt seem to be going on any particular track at this point... its like cross roads..LOL.. thy can turn any which way.. v need to wait for todays epi or most prollly next week to understand the situation..

bt i dont mind with Sunil-bad wolf track either.. its cliched bt its success wud lie in how appealing the track is made.. the performances and presentation shud outshine the cliched formula used...

p.s. per TRPs success formula.. Nidhi ji has 2 b poor bechari.. tsch tsch unfortunate Nidhi.. to get those mass TRPs.. it happens with balikas .. the Gopi vaus .. the jalebi bais..  and all those laados.. the wronged ones.. the unfortunate ones.. so y not with our pyaari Titli... LOL.. if not helpless, then let her b hapless.. neways the purpose wud b served... LOLLOLLOL so most probably CVs will go ahead with this unfortunate shuddering Sunil track.. my guess..

Edited by achiever - 14 December 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843wizardofozArmu4evaAbhiAnivasanthi16ApoorvaFanrtmsdaffodil81...RamonaG....

vasanthi16 Goldie
vasanthi16
vasanthi16

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Interesting and complicated. We know Ashu is staying back...so how does Nidhi get to stay back...well i have no writers imagination...so cannot put forward any theory. But like u said story is at crossroads so plenty of options for the CVs to do. 
But defo want AshNi to spend some time alone with any irritants.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843achieverrtms

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
soniaanna Goldie
soniaanna
soniaanna

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
In the orginal story there is a bomb blast whcih takes palce in the city and he doctors have to leave the party they are attending and rush to the hospial---Dont know if such a track is going to take place here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soniaanna

In the orginal story there is a bomb blast whcih takes palce in the city and he doctors have to leave the party they are attending and rush to the hospial---Dont know if such a track is going to take place here.

I was hoping 4 tht scene.. bt i dont think so aisa kuch hoga yahaan pe.. i mean all those doctors do have their own duties at their respective hospitals.. unless thy volunteer thmselves.. Embarrassed.. which is a gud possibility..Embarrassed

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I just asked MB on his status why on Earth they're shooing in these remote locations? Are AshNi abt to elope???? LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843Armu4evaAbhiAnivasanthi16achieverrtms

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Achiever...lovely ...questions ka post...glad u gave options too..being an mba student i need those..

Ok my take...convention last over 2-3 days ...the trck can b stretchec in screentime over 4 days max..Mb been shooting at remote locales..so in all probability...camp is possible! Convention tks u out fr excursion...me been in andhra a few times n went out fr a day or two trips each time. This way neither helpless nor hapless nidhi is needed...ashni moment wil give trp if like qsqt ashni get lost in jungle

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16achiever

Go to top