Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

NEW SERIAL ON GEO TV"Yeh Bhi Kisi Ki Bati

mysteryunsolved Newbie
mysteryunsolved
mysteryunsolved

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

HI  there everybody

well i have been visiting IF for a long time and i think its a great place for any kinds of updates.....anyhow....i ahve also been watching various pakistani serials that were being posted by the responsible people....i must thank them and thanks a ton and a ton and a ton.Clap..Clap..Clap...u guys do a WONDERFUL JOB Clap without these people it is really impossible for me to appreciate themmm.....thanx again ..ClapSmileClap

well ...so i have a big news for these very responsible people who have taken the charge of uploading the dramas for us ....there is a new serial on AIR at Geo TV

that its really superb & fantastic.....its by ayub khawar (one of the talented ones) the drama is called "YE BHI KISI KI BAITY HAI"....so here I go .....I have a huge and humble and kind request to those people who are responsible enough (not to forget their efforts so far ClapClapClap) to upload  episodes of this drama serial to the IF....and i will be heartly grateful to them.......so please consider my request and let us all know if that can be ppossible....a brief background about his drama serial is as follows:

Yeh Bhi Kisi Ki Bati Hai

Concept/Idea:

The story revolves around two close rich families which became closer through inter marriages. One family is Nadeem Baig and Ghazala Kaifee and the other one is Abid Ali and Jehan Ara Hai. Nadeem Baig's son Saleem Shaikh is engaged to Abid Ali's daughter Ramsha and Nadeem Baig's daughter Mayra is married to Abid Ali's son Mukhtar.

Both the families attend a family wedding where Saleem Shaikh sees Naheed Shabbir, daughter of Akbar Subhani, who is a from a middle class family. Nadeem Baig's son, Saleem Shaikh insists on getting married to Naheed Shabbir, the daughter of Akbar Subhani. This state of affairs creates uneasiness among the two families and as a result Abid Ali's son Mukhtar sends Nadeem Baig's daughter Myra back to her home. Saleem Shaikh is not willing to compromise at any cost, which compels his mother to go and talk to Akbar Subhani about his daughter getting married to her son Saleem Shaikh. Naheed Shabbir has to accept the proposal reluctantly because she is already involved with her cousin Naveed Rana, but they finally get married. Nadeem's daughter Myra sacrifices for her son compromises and goes back to her in laws. Naheed Shabbir is mostly lost in her past, which puts her husband Saleem Shaikh in doubt. He becomes inquisitive and starts querying his wife Naheed Shabbir about her past. Trusting her husband, she reveals her past to him. The impact is bad and as a result, Saleem Shaikh attitude turns negative. He starts arriving home late at nights. Saleem Shaikh's mother observes and feels everything. Realizing the circumstances, Naheed Shabbir is going through, she tries to calm her down by assuring her that everything will be ok eventually. Nadeem Baig's wife Ghazala Kaifee reveals this on her birthday that she also liked somebody in the past. Everybody is shocked and they all go back in their rooms. Nadeem Baig turns negative after listening to all this. He becomes aloof. Ghazala Kaifee obviously takes it serious and fells sick. One day she decides to come to Lahore taking her daughter in law Naheed Shabbir along. Nadeem Baig starts living in solitude and so does Ghazala Kaifee. Naheed Shabbir calls Abid Ali's son Mukhtar and tells him about the sickness of her mother in law Ghazala Kaifee. Mukhtar then goes to Lahore and he is told that Ghazala Kaifee is suffering from cancer. He returns and tells this to Nadeem Baig. The whole family, including Nadeem Baig goes to Lahore to visit Ghazala Kaifee, where Nadeem Baig comes across Dr. Shah (Talat Husain).

Ghazala Kaifee is under treatment of Dr. Shah, who is her ex boy friend too……….          ;  

Proposed Cast

Nadeem Baig & ghazala kaifee
ABID ALI & JAHAN ARA HAI,
MYRA KHAN & MUKHTAR AHMED
NAHEED SHABBIR & SALEEM SHAIKH
AKBER SUBHANI & NAVEED RANA
AND TALAT HUSSAIN

WRITER : NOOR-UL-HUDA SHAH
DIRECTOR: AYOUB KHAWER

lubz009 Newbie
lubz009
lubz009

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged

The basic idea of this serial is really good,but u have to understand the situation.After a long time I am seeing a GOOD serial.
kalli IF-Dazzler
kalli
kalli

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Hamayun Saeed?
I don't think so that Hamayun is in this drama. Confused
Well, I am not sure. But, this is a very nice drama. Tongue I watched the first episode and it was good.
hamzy IF-Dazzler
hamzy
hamzy

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
thxxxxx
hamzy IF-Dazzler
hamzy
hamzy

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
thxxxxx
Me_Anonymous IF-Sizzlerz
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:30am | IP Logged
has it started in UK yet, does anyone know? if so plz tell me i wanna watch it Tongue
mariam_90 Goldie
mariam_90
mariam_90

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged
yah its started here in US. it comes on fridays at 8 on geo. and no i dont think humanyun saeed is in here..they havent showed n e of his scnes..but...i love the drama so far..its really nice.especially the first episode....the wedding one.its really nice..ya'll should watch it!
zainu Senior Member
zainu
zainu

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
yeah its really good! A good drama has come after soo long!

Go to top