Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Eijaz is in love wid Anita..READ (Page 91)

Lil Ms.Sunshine IF-Sizzlerz
Lil Ms.Sunshine
Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:19am | IP Logged
cho chweet!!!!!
Embarrassed

heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
sana di......woooooo lets jump LOL

di do u think he has a pic of her in his wallet or house?? Embarrassed LOL
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supergirl7

lets jump shireenLOL

m not sure bout wallet or house but he definately has lots of pics of anita in his mobileLOLLOL

shireen m depressed bout the artificial hug now...these are the last few hugs and they are also artificialCryCry
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana_doll

lets jump shireenLOL

m not sure bout wallet or house but he definately has lots of pics of anita in his mobileLOLLOL

shireen m depressed bout the artificial hug now...these are the last few hugs and they are also artificialCryCry

haha ye his mobile must be full with anita pics....LOL

diiii dont worry about the artificial hugs.......eijooo-anita will have loads of real hugsLOL.....doesnt matter if we cant see them but atleast we know our jodi loves each otherEmbarrassed I think to get something u have to sacrifice another thing.........we cant get everything if that makes senseConfusedLOL

sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged

lets jump shireenLOL

diiii dont worry about the artificial hugs.......eijooo-anita will have loads of real hugsLOL.....doesnt matter if we cant see them but atleast we know our jodi loves each otherEmbarrassed I think to get something u have to sacrifice another thing.........we cant get everything if that makes senseConfusedLOL

shireen u r rite we have to sacrifice one thing for other,but soemetime i feel so depressed..i know we can see them both,they have their serials going on but we wont be able to see them together now...we are too addicted to see them together..so its feels bad...but this thinking that they would end up wid each other somtime in the future(fingers crossed) gives a nice feeling...they look soo adorableSmile
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged
WHAT ! EIJAJ KHAN HAS GIVEN HIS HEART TO ANITA!!!??????   Heart Embarrassed Confused

O EIJAJ , wat will i do now???? Confused Confused

I DNT KNOW! Smile I AM SO HAPPYYY!!! Big smile Hug Approve

sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

WHAT ! EIJAJ KHAN HAS GIVEN HIS HEART TO ANITA!!!??????   Heart Embarrassed Confused

O EIJAJ , wat will i do now???? Confused Confused

I DNT KNOW! Smile I AM SO HAPPYYY!!! Big smile Hug Approve

celebrateLOL
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

lets jump shireenLOL

shireen u r rite we have to sacrifice one thing for other,but soemetime i feel so depressed..i know we can see them both,they have their serials going on but we wont be able to see them together now...we are too addicted to see them together..so its feels bad...but this thinking that they would end up wid each other somtime in the future(fingers crossed) gives a nice feeling...they look soo adorableSmile

awww sana di i think thode din ki baat hai...and then we'll see them together again hopefullyBig smile

Now since eijaz wont be doing both KA and nimmo...he will have more time.....and hopefully Eijoo-anita will spend more time together now offscreen since they wont be working together anymore.....Embarrassed

yaaa it's a nice feeling thinking that they might be together in the future.............just hope everything remains this way and that kisi ki nazar na lage eijoo-anita ki jodi koCry

Go to top