Eijaz is in love wid Anita..READ - Page 9

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by white rose

haha ur talkin like we havnt spoken tonite😆

wohoooooooooooooooooooo i was doin work..then i had a feelin that i shud chek the forum..

hehe jen noooooooooooooooooooooo im OVER THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!! anita is more then welcome to eijoo... i want my jaan to be happy with the person he loves😳😳😃

our baby is in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wohoooooooooooooo😆

u know wat ur problem is ur toooooooooo swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!🤗🤗🤗 proud of u uxi!!! ur rite eijaz shud b wiv the person he luvs n thts our ANITA!!!!!!!!!! yes uzi our baby is in luuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!

😆

i need to share this with u guys...

sorry sana but its too funny and tooo true😆 i was sayin to sana do u think that he told anita before he confessed and we both think he would def speak to her before hand..also he keeps mentioning the fact that they won spa jodi together in the article..and also 😆😆 he was the one who told me about them winning the jodi award and i dint even mention ka i was talking about nimmo entry in my text😆😆

hehe u know wen ur in love u manage to bring up that person in each and every conversation some how😳

i think our jaan is experiencing the same..

im soo happy for him😳😃

love u eijoo😆

also sorry i have bigfontitus caught it from sheen😆

THIS IS CONFUSING
i thought the female lead in KA was natasha right the movie girl hwo the hell is anita then??????????

😆

sorry sana but its too funny and tooo true😆 i was sayin to sana do u think that he told anita before he confessed and we both think he would def speak to her before hand..also he keeps mentioning the fact that they won spa jodi together in the article..and also 😆😆 he was the one who told me about them winning the jodi award and i dint even mention ka i was talking about nimmo entry in my text😆😆

hehe u know wen ur in love u manage to bring up that person in each and every conversation some how😳

im soo happy for him😳😃

love u eijoo😆

thats sooo true di....he keeps mentioning her now whenever he gets the chance.....yeh pyar nahin toh aur kya hai😆

lol bigfontitis😆

😆

im soo happy for him😳😃

love u eijoo😆

han uzi....he didnt reply bout nimmo at all and thats wat he is doing telling bout anita everywhere...m too happy for him MashAllah😆

Originally posted by amriz

THIS IS CONFUSING
i thought the female lead in KA was natasha right the movie girl hwo the hell is anita then??????????

some good news for u.....natassha is anita. Natassha was her screen name while anita is her real name....but now she prefers to be called anita all the time...onscreen and offscreen...

SHEEN N UZI URGENT!!!

IM TELLING U GUYS, u either do sumthing abt tht ZOHAIR or i will, she has got the cheek to pm me n say alot of things abt eijaz!!! n i sent her a foul mouth reply, i dnt know who she thinks she is!!!!!!
anita is natasha natasha is anita and anita natasha is anjali 😆
Originally posted by amriz

THIS IS CONFUSING

hailaaaaaaaaaaa😲
Originally posted by sana_doll

han uzi....he didnt reply bout nimmo at all and thats wat he is doing telling bout anita everywhere...m too happy for him MashAllah😆

oh ya in uzi di's message he didnt say anything about Nimmo eventhough he was so excited about his entry....😆 i guess love mein aisa hota hai😆