Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart*beat thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: sana_doll

haila Fatima m i a jumping jack πŸ˜†

diiiiiiiii wake up!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† we need to talk about how bored eijoo looked today in the hug scene coz it was a duplicate anjaliπŸ˜†

**ayshia** thumbnail
naaaaaaa shireeni dnt think it was cus her facial expressions were just like angali's 😊
anywayz got to go peeps luvvvvvv u all! πŸ€—
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haila sheen im here..
ive been crying for an hr wondering where u were 😳 πŸ˜†
haha ayshia man im rubbish at this lang too..i only understand one language and its called mr eijoo khan πŸ˜†

haila sheen sana just went to sleep she is getting worse then u and me shes been online non-stop since thurs πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and my poor twiny has exams too

its soooo unfair...lolz i downloaded todays ka, but i cant watch it coz i cant find where to plug in my headphones into the pc's speakers? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•and ayesha will wake up and chase me out of her room so will watch 2mro in the day.. uff i miss my laptop 😭

guys i was watchn kdmh for the first time today..omg bad boy eijaz is sooo hott.... i was drooling again 😳 πŸ˜†
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supergirl7

oops uzi di i just sent u a pm...was missing uπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Wooooohoooooooooooo ur back!πŸ€—

hey desi, ayisha and jumping jack sana diπŸ˜†πŸ€—

good question for anita........her answer will be the same in every language....Oui, Haan, YesπŸ˜†

Hiya Sheeny..ur hereπŸ€—πŸ€—..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yep her yes will be mean just as much however way she ses it!πŸ˜ƒ Ohh wudnt it be romantic if she wrote it in the sand..or creepy depending on how u see it..romantic or stalkerish!πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Okay..i'm talking nonsense😳..need to get some shut-eye got an early class tomorrow...i swear the time difference thing is making this day seem shorter but oh well need to get used to it!😳

Take care my jaansπŸ€—πŸ€—
Nite niteπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š

heart*beat thumbnail

Originally posted by: **ayshia**

naaaaaaa shireeni dnt think it was cus her facial expressions were just like angali's 😊
anywayz got to go peeps luvvvvvv u all! πŸ€—

it definitely wasnt anjali just in the hugging scene.....coz her hair was different....and they kept showing KA seperately..😳

Edited by Supergirl7 - 18 years ago
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supergirl7

diiiiiiiii wake up!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† we need to talk about how bored eijoo looked today in the hug scene coz it was a duplicate anjaliπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Did Anita even hug the real Eijoo?πŸ˜• I got the feeling they shot it in two completely different places with duplicates for both of them!😳
And i dnt get why they needed to dub Anita's voice for a flashback dialogue..wud they have not had it recorded!πŸ˜• πŸ˜›

Okies i shud go now..bye!😊

heart*beat thumbnail

Originally posted by: pardesi-mem

πŸ˜† Did Anita even hug the real Eijoo?πŸ˜• I got the feeling they shot it in two completely different places with duplicates for both of them!😳

hey desi..πŸ˜ƒ ye thats what I think....the guy anita hugged didnt look like eijoo from the back....and the girl eijoo hugged was a duplicateπŸ˜• but i dont get it...wouldnt it be easier to just shoot it with EA?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

awww byee desi....we have a day off 2moro coz there is a national schools strike in wales 2moroπŸ˜†

heart*beat thumbnail

Originally posted by: white rose

its soooo unfair...lolz i downloaded todays ka, but i cant watch it coz i cant find where to plug in my headphones into the pc's speakers? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•and ayesha will wake up and chase me out of her room so will watch 2mro in the day.. uff i miss my laptop 😭

guys i was watchn kdmh for the first time today..omg bad boy eijaz is sooo hott.... i was drooling again 😳 πŸ˜†

awww di....is there a space to plug them on the modem? ...it's weird how u cant plug them into the speakers....😭 so di they've taken ur laptop then??😭

hehe sana di has been jumping constantly.....she got a sweet bday present😳....that eijoo is in love with anitaπŸ˜†

yeaaa omg kdmh was hot!!!!!!! especially the boxing scene....and then miss tanna walked in...and i had a shock..πŸ˜†

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

omg wohoooooooooooooooooooo πŸ˜† i found the slot for the headphones..u have to plug into the cpu lol
haila i can now hear mr eijoo khan tonight 😳 πŸ˜†

they are coming tmoro morning😭 my laptop is all packed in its carry case...haila i feel like my jaan is leaving me😳

Edited by white rose - 18 years ago
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hope i answered your question sheeny πŸ˜†

do u have a best friend who is more than a best friend but not a boyfriend? πŸ˜†

it's cool. it happens. and it's the best kind of love . 😳

ok, i have gone paagal.