Members Lounge

What Cartoon Charcter Are you?? - Page 3

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
(29-34 points) You are Sponge Bob Square Pants:You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are thebest friend that anyone could ever have and never want to lose. You never causeharm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Lifeis a journey, it's funny and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitorsand jealous people, then you will be stress free

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreityGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jelly_1984

Spongebob Squarepants.....ok thats not good...cuz now im hooked to the song and im gonna keep singing until my mom gets really pissed and annoyed wid me!!!😆😆

😆 ðŸ˜†  Same here.........i hate this song soooooo much....but i sing it like 24/7 and then everyone gets so annoyed.....that it makes me laugh a lot and sing it even more (on purpose)......and when i finally get annoyed myself.....i cant stop singing it! 😆

rupyx29 thumbnail
(35-42 points) You are Charlie Brown:
You are tender, you fall in love quickly but you are also very serious
about all relationships. You are a family person. You call your mom
every Sunday. You have many friends and may occasionally
forget a few birthdays.
Don't let your passion confuse you with reality.
rupyx29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PreityGirl

😆 ðŸ˜†  Same here.........i hate this song soooooo much....but i sing it like 24/7 and then everyone gets so annoyed.....that it makes me laugh a lot and sing it even more (on purpose)......and when i finally get annoyed myself.....i cant stop singing it! 😆

Eeewww.. I hate SPONGEBOB.

PreityGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rupyx29

Eeewww.. I hate SPONGEBOB.

i dont hate him......but he's kinda weird. That's what makes him funny though............well.....not really! I dunno, he just kinda stupid!