Posted: 18 years ago

NAVDEEPAK SINGH....TODAYS WINNER

O my God.....I had seen him when he was in Patiala......his elder brother resembles Sunny Deol so in Patiala, everybody calls Navdeepak as Bobby deol.😊

I saw him first when he came in couple of Punjabi song videos.....I remember all my friends including me....we just wanted to know the name of tht guy...whr he was frm etc. etc. ..... he came in many videos one after the another...... he has become very popular....its good he came on Fear Factor because this will bring him to limelight on National TV too....maybe he will brag a good serial or movie......lately he was also seen in this Punajbi Movie YAARAAN NAAL BAHARAAN. He was Jimmy Shergill's friend in tht movie.

Oh.....I am glad he took so much mony back home......glad for his parents. Good luck to him. "puraane din yaad aa gaye".

i know exactly what your talking about, i had the same thing when i saw him in that video of jaspinder narula and nachchatar gill 😊 even the aunties in my family were crazy about him 😆
ya...he is cool and i liked the way he was so religious minded.
i liked his khanda, i want that one 2 😃
y did i never knew abt it 😕 😆
hez a cool guy i like him!
thnx 4 posting! 😉
I wuz watching Fear Factor last night and was like, I've seen this guy before and then i remembered him from that Nachhatar Gill and Jaspinder Narula video and i also saw him in Yaaran Nal Baaharan. He is sooo cute and i was like he better win. I'm sooo glad he won and i loved the way he credited God for helping him win. 😊
yea i've seen him in videos aswell.... thanx for sharing ur puraney din with us 😊
i also really loved the way he kissed his khanda at the end giving the credit to god. i also wear a khanda and i believe that it has always helped me in everything. anyways...thankx for sharing ur thoughts.