Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
i kinda agree with it, huju both look good in these looks , i dont mind seeing them bt rightly said now tht it has already taken a leap then the story shd be of sukk only and nt their children.,as the main focus would be sukk only. I really wish both hu and ju look out for more work bt i guess it wont happn bec now tht kk will be 5 days on air then wht time they will get to look for the other projects. Bt yes they shd continue showing sukk romance even after the leap.
Irish_Pride thumbnail
THANX FOR DA PICSSSS.....HUSSAIN SURE DO LUK HOT-N-SEXY.....I AGREE WHY SHUD WE MIND IF THEY GONNA BE OLD...WHEN HUSSAIN DOESN'T CARE....IF HE IZ HAPPY THEN I AM HAPPY 😳
aksn thumbnail

Originally posted by: resham_tam

i kinda agree with it, huju both look good in these looks , i dont mind seeing them bt rightly said now tht it has already taken a leap then the story shd be of sukk only and nt their children.,as the main focus would be sukk only. I really wish both hu and ju look out for more work bt i guess it wont happn bec now tht kk will be 5 days on air then wht time they will get to look for the other projects. Bt yes they shd continue showing sukk romance even after the leap.

i agree with resham

mariaam thumbnail
Hey Thanks alot for the Clips , HUJU are looking great !!! Well please upload some more pics 😉