India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

what should Saloni do now?

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

I donot know how she will live now that  family ties are cutoff from her? She lived and ruined her life for her family. Now the big question what will she do now? Who will she rescu?  It is extremely difficult for the first born to seperate from the family. I would like some feed back.

silmi21 Senior Member
silmi21
silmi21

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
i think saloni should grow a backbone and tell them off. she needs to fight for her right. and brijesh needs to be slapped. these serials make no sense, there has to be some logic to everything. the character development is so crappy, with no consistency!
and as long as saloni keeps acting stupid and whiny and like a crybaby, falling to ppl's feet for no reason, ppl are gonna step all over her and nobody can do anything about it. sometimes, you have to take control of your life and bring your own happiness, because nobody's going to offer it to you in a gold platter.
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I totally do agree if you let people will walk all over you. To begin with She should contact some charity organization and offer her talent like sing and dance and raise some money and earneed her self some prestige. use her time in helping needy as well as herself getting some self confidence. Show Nahar's family what she can do.

Edited by ramas - 24 March 2006 at 2:20pm
pinkpanther21 Senior Member
pinkpanther21
pinkpanther21

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
she needs to stop listening to other people. this serial makes her way to innocent. its way too annoying. i would neverr do waht saloni is doin!!!! Angry
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
pink panther sometimes in life there is no choice. no matter how inteligent and educated someone is circumstances make you do things. have been in the same boat, believing in values and tried to always please people end up hurting myself. so i wouldn't be too harsh. Believe me people like Saloni still do exist.Though this is just a story.

Edited by ramas - 24 March 2006 at 4:24pm
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
i too believe sometimes we have to follow the the flow and what time demand sometimes we fell we should have done this and thatbtu sometimes it is very difficult to do that because setuation arise that kind so no other choice than hurting overselves because thatis life one cannot be get everythign has to compromise in somewhere and something. if we befcome too selfisha dn onlythink abotu overselves than we only get broken family and sociaty and no body loves for anybody and not care for anybody and anything
may be somany people do not agree with me but that is truth that i have faced i was alway like the person that if somehtign wrong happen with me i will fight with all but now the few things happening in life after marraige but have to work out sensibli no solution with fighting with people   Stern Smile
xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
First born or last born, it is not right (in fact a crime) to ask a girl to cut off relationships with her Maika.

I posted this in another thread and posting it again - since it is releavnt to this discussion.

What Brijesh has done is abominable!! And he has absolutely NO RIGHT to tell Saloni that whatsoever! That's reason enough for Saloni and Nahar to walk out of the house!! No one has any rights to tell a girl to cut off relationships with her family (Mother, father, etc.). I am married but still am very very close to my parents (Especially my mom who is still my best friend) and if anyone from my Sasural ever suggests that I cut off relationships with my parents (Which they won't as they are very understanding and my mother-in-law has always told me that she will never ever try to take my mom's place because a mom is a mom), they really will have a lot to listen to!!!! I do NOT believe that a girl's relationship with her parents changes after marriage. Marriage is the coming together of 2 families, not exclusion of the girl's family..   I bet this will be the beginning of the end of the Saloni-Nahar marriage!!

Yes, Saloni could have shared the secret with Nahar but what's the big deal to get so offended!! And as though Aditi and the others are a bunch of saints.

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
I think its her fault also when u get maaried ur first priority is ur hubby's home not ur mom's,i dont say u shud 4get ur parents house but u need to keep balance u shud never give chnance to ur sasural to talk abt ur maika.

Go to top