India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Ek baar pl.- Ekta ke khilaf (Page 2)

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
if i hear any rumour bout gurry and aamna, journalist tho marrega hi lekin atke mai pehle halal hojayegi Angry Angry Angry

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
seriously this is too much from her Angry if she things that she is decider of one person's career then i think she is the biggest fool on this earth. Angry

basically rajeev's leaving the show has created trouble for her and it was like a ego problem she can't think beyond her ownself. infact i feel pity for her. the wayshe has gone up sooner she will also thrown down towards earth. Wink

even after leaving KTH rajeev won many awards most imp the best stylish person and the best TV personality award leaving behind all her puppet actors Clap ... so what does it shows.. Angry

i really feel pity for her as these are the actors which through acting generate business and bring to her and in return what she gives .... sorry to say but insulting like this it shows that these actors are like servants or dogs sorry but... to whom she can say anything and will just put there heads down and acts as dumbooos Ouch

i always says that if a person is authoritative then he must be powerful but acting like this it shows that she is a biggest powerfool. what else can i say for her Angry     
lakhenikita Senior Member
lakhenikita
lakhenikita

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for replying, thanks for reading, but please Kandy Floss forum mein bhi reply karo. This thing is not between Rajeevians only. Others should also know, how Ekta is using her show spitefully on people she doesn't like.
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lakhenikita

Thanks for replying, thanks for reading, but please Kandy Floss forum mein bhi reply karo. This thing is not between Rajeevians only. Others should also know, how Ekta is using her show spitefully on people she doesn't like.

I don't understand this woman.....if she's using this show on ppl she doesn't like.......why did she talk abt Gurpreet than or did I miss something, coz I haven't watched . I always thought that Gurry was one of her favourites......Confused Confused

meena naik Groupbie
meena naik
meena naik

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
kekta ke bolnese kuch nahi hone wala woh to ek number ki jalkukdi hai. hamare rajeev per woh har woqt dore dalti rahti hain. rajeev is always best LOL
sim38 IF-Dazzler
sim38
sim38

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I think if you can take it in other way... there it was said that " Aamna and Rajeev are backing each other" which is very correct. At every step they have supported each other which shows there attachment towards each other. Then it was said that Gurpreet and his wife Kanishka may be on divorce edge...let it be ...it was for Gurpreet ...who cares...Divorce ho ya na ho ...he is there to take care of.Then it was said that Aamna and Rajeev has sighned a show.."Ham do hamare nau' ...Ok its confirmed now..and that "Amna has decided to get atleast 9 shows for Rajeev ...very fine... this way she is making them popular... advertising for them only and that too free of cost.How does it matter that Aamna will get for him or he will get for her...The thing is that they are together ...so Im happy whatever was said for these two and for Gurpreet as well.
Next regarding Shweta ...it was all answered by Shezanne ...her class .. her background.. so let her be like this. This is theirs problem and Ekta is publicizing her actors in a bad way ...its very good.

trups IF-Dazzler
trups
trups

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Yeh mai kya sun rahi hu.......Kandy Floss show mai Rajeev ka naam mention kiya.........reason kuch bhi ho it means ekta  using  Rajeev's popularity to popularize her showAngry......how cheap?........Angry
komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:46am | IP Logged
agree wid u trups ekta is damn cheap Dead

Go to top