India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Ek baar pl.- Ekta ke khilaf

lakhenikita Senior Member
lakhenikita
lakhenikita

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Guys pl. visit the forum Kandy Floss and check out my article, its about Rajeev and Gurpreet on Kandy Floss. Here's the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=239673

Pl. Post your views there about it.

sara_naveed00 IF-Rockerz
sara_naveed00
sara_naveed00

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Yes..I have read this!!! I hate such kind of nonsense! I hate Ektaaaaaaaaa!! Angry
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I  have alredy read this.I really hate ekta Angry Angry Angry She is totally disgusting.

Edited by rajeev the best - 24 March 2006 at 12:36pm
farhina IF-Dazzler
farhina
farhina

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
sara and rajeev teh best no one love ektaa....
everyone hate her LOL LOL LOL

han yaar hadh hai ekta buhoot sick hai.............sakoon nahin hai usko bas usko tap hai an ke Raj amana sath kiuoon arhey hain doobaar to isliye yeh bongian maar rahi hai Angry
sweet fatima Goldie
sweet fatima
sweet fatima

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Confused
vinnu IF-Dazzler
vinnu
vinnu

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
When actors quit balaji they are finished, but it turned out to be completely opposite in Rajeev's case and Ekta is not able to digest it and thats the reason she is always behind Rajeev, trying to show him down .

Articles keep coming on newspapers about Rajeev getting so many offers and every body knows it.Raj dont need any recomdations from anybody for work.He is capable of getting work on his own talent.

Ekta cares damn about the actors , all she wants is to run her shows and she can go to any extent to make har shows run.

About Gurpreet, she gains in spreading this rumour, by spreading this rumour, she will make a another rumour that now Aamna & Gurry are seeing.

And also now that KTH has becoming so boring that she needs such publicity to run the show whether its -ve or +ve

I watched the 1st episode and i didn't like the Anurags & Prerna's story,she made all the crew memberes to talk about their relation.And how cheap of them that they spoke about their relation just because Ekta told them.These actors play like puppets for Ekta.

daisydew Senior Member
daisydew
daisydew

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vinnu

When actors quit balaji they are finished, but it turned out to be completely opposite in Rajeev's case and Ekta is not able to digest it and thats the reason she is always behind Rajeev, trying to show him down .

Articles keep coming on newspapers about Rajeev getting so many offers and every body knows it.Raj dont need any recomdations from anybody for work.He is capable of getting work on his own talent.

Ekta cares damn about the actors , all she wants is to run her shows and she can go to any extent to make har shows run.

About Gurpreet, she gains in spreading this rumour, by spreading this rumour, she will make a another rumour that now Aamna & Gurry are seeing.

And also now that KTH has becoming so boring that she needs such publicity to run the show whether its -ve or +ve

I watched the 1st episode and i didn't like the Anurags & Prerna's story,she made all the crew memberes to talk about their relation.And how cheap of them that they spoke about their relation just because Ekta told them.These actors play like puppets for Ekta.

agree with u yaar...Kekta is jst disgusting...Angry..how did that shweta utter like that...?

s_labha Goldie
s_labha
s_labha

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vinnu

vinnu agree wid youClap

ektaDead damn not care abt anyones  personal life......she is a chameleonAngryDeadAngry....who very well knows to change de colour in order to make TRP's of her weirdoDead dramas high.....Angry...she is a grossssAngry....

n u kektaAngry...u herself have prooved by talkin all nonsense in yr cheap gossip show....dat u r jealous of raj's popularity... instead of him being left yr crap drama n yr balaji zoo....u r not able to digest dis n thus makin all yr self-made talks......Angry...shame on you.....Dead

Go to top