Users

Frequent Posters

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ya my fav is   πŸ‘πŸΌ SAPTAK πŸ‘πŸΌ INDEED

SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
I really miss KEKA 😭 . Wish she was here in EMAET . With SAPTAK as her jodi , they would have been UNSTOPPABLE .
roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHUBHAMSG

I really miss KEKA 😭 . Wish she was here in EMAET . With SAPTAK as her jodi , they would have been UNSTOPPABLE .

saptak ko ujjaini nahin di because the show would have been one sides so they balanced every thing.

still abhijit-ghosal was too good tht takla fellowπŸ‘

SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
ABHIJEET , I thought , would win SRGMP C 2005 with his eyes closed . But I was shocked to see that he did not click throughtout the compettition and was subsequently eliminated . πŸ˜• πŸ˜• I still dont understand what went wrong with him . Do you ??
roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Abhijeet Goshal was the best in C-2005. Arey yaar, he has a record in SRGMP...winning the maximum number of episodes. Hemantda jaisa sukoon tha uske awaaz mein. Bada tarasha hua gayak tha. Classical, folk, pop, fast, qawwali, ghazal...sab gata tha...he was SUPERB

seriously yaar us aadmi ke saath yeh logon ne insaaf nahin kiya , he was class apart and my fav in 2005 challenge . baaki sab se kaafi upar.

and saptak jaise 1st round mein out ho jaatey hain aur vinit jaise final mein pahunch jaatey hain hazam hota hai kya. sounds strainge. hema ke saath kya kiya. too bad

vinit_fan thumbnail
Abhijeet talented nahin tha πŸ˜• Edited by vinit_fan - 18 years ago
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
So then , I guess you meant to say that VINIT is talented , didn't you vinit_fan ? 😑

Stop making such stupid comments vinit_fan 😑
roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinit_fan

Abhijeet talented nahin tha πŸ˜•

wow an expert opinion frm a expert vinit fanπŸ˜†.

agar abhijit talanted nahin tha roh kya vinit tha😑

itna joke mat maaro hazam nahin hoga kisiko bhi.

πŸ˜†

roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHUBHAMSG

So then , I guess you meant to say that VINIT is talented , didn't you vinit_fan ? 😑

Stop making such stupid comments vinit_fan 😑

arey shubham bhai woh bacchi hai yaar itna gussa nahin karne ka.

teen age fantasy you see. compitition mein young chokra dekh ke dil aa gaya thata it, let her enjoy yaar.

as it is abhijit and real nice looking guys like paresh uske scope se bahar hai , thts why she is cheering vinit. theek hai uske opinion hai , jaane doh

vinit_fan thumbnail
no i'm serious ..... πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†

Agar abhijeet talented hota to woh debojit se aage ajate challenge 2005 main..... woh to BAHOT peeche reh gaya.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†