Today’s (Mar24th)India episode synopsis

maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi folks
Though I am not from India, thought I would post the summary of the episode that was shown today as posted in the Zee Tv Website. (courtesy: Zee TV Episode summary)

Ep:114- 24 March 2006, Friday

Broken Saloni goes in her room after Brijesh's declaration that Saloni wouldn't meet her parents in future… everyone is stunned after hearing Brijesh's decision… Nahar tries to console Saloni & he ensures that he will talk to Brijesh… But Saloni stops him… and whole heartedly accepts Brijesh's decision… Nahar is amazed… next morning Aapji serves tea to Shubhra & tells Neel has gone to music school… Rewa tells Neel during music class that he is leaving for Mumbai again… Neel tries to know the reason that why she is going back to mumbai all of sudden… she gives him some excuse… Nahar's family is depressed to hear Rewa's decision to go back to Mumbai… just then Ambika invites Saloni home for Shubhra's "pag phera"… Bhabho denies that Saloni is not here but whenever they will come she will inform them…. Saloni is sad… but somehow Ambika and Narpat reache at Nahar's house… with Shubhra's marriage 'neg' (sweets)… but Brijesh denies to take that… and forces Saloni to tell them that they don't want to carry any relationship with your family… Saloni under lots of pressure and pain tells them… Ambika & Narpat is shocked and leave from there…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...i used to love brijesh's character. I use to think he was so sensible and smart, why are they making him negative 😡 . Aditi and Kaveri are already enough!!!
vazz thumbnail
What a load of crap.. where one human cannot respect the other 😡
Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THANKS for the update tho!! 😊
bangaloreu thumbnail
Well, there is a MAN villain for the first time.
fannn thumbnail
I can't believe it !! why are they making Brijesh a villain now? what's up with these serial directors.
Can't they come up with something sensible?

Kaveri was enough! Now, stupid Brijesh is ruining the show. I might as well stop watching it !
zara18 thumbnail
omg what is wrong with him i never thought he will turn out like that am glad nahar didnt agree with this so am glad soloni and nahar are not fighting anymore
pinkpanther21 thumbnail
🤢 ewwww. he sickens me! Thanks for the update tho!
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saregama_fan

OMG...i used to love brijesh's character. I use to think he was so sensible and smart, why are they making him negative 😡 . Aditi and Kaveri are already enough!!!

Well they have to have negative charecters or the story just wouldnt move and it would be boring. I have no shikayat against the directors but ya Brijesh was a sweet charecter.😊

kang thumbnail
omg r u serious
y tho.. is it cuz shubrha is pregnant...
omg i like never expected that from brijesh 😡 😭