Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
i never posted any topic here so far .. i am silent reader ..today's episode makes me to post here ..Angry .. murli dead ..Angry ...

OMG ..bharti looks like a dadi ..not mummy ... after watching her appearance i felt like a kid is portraying grandma's role ... these CV's gone nuts ..hate them

Edited by pesi11 - 14 December 2011 at 9:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bharthi become bhuddi" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Churri

IF-Dazzler

Churri

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I am not annoyed as much...I think she is doing a good. She looks likes that because she lost her husband her life, so she looks older more mature. She did have to raise two sons all by herself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uaassshi--Dharampatni--.Vrish.

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Bharti and her two sons - Vihaan and Akaash played by actors Tabrez Khan and Raj Singh respectively

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uaassshi.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
^^^Thanks for the pics.  Does it follow from the pic that Adi marries the vain girl, and Veehan the gentler of the 2?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

uaassshi

uaassshi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Ya man,may be Adi & his wife will Pari will fill the gap of Gau & Mridang while Vihaan & his wife will be the next Murli & Bharti...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pesi11.Vrish.

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet06

I am not annoyed as much...I think she is doing a good. She looks likes that because she lost her husband her life, so she looks older more mature. She did have to raise two sons all by herself.

but still i couldnt see her in that get up... the first shot bharti in white saari...OMG..i was so upset...
still they could have maintained her character a bit younger..not like painting her hair with white...

am glad at least  they chosen good cast for leap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uaassshi.Vrish.

jaf21

jaf21

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
since i dont watch the episodes can anyone kindly please tell me the names of the two females in the above picture and which is is supposed to be with which brother thankyou!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaf21

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Bharti and her two sons - Vihaan and Akaash played by actors Tabrez Khan and Raj Singh respectively
since i dont watch the episodes can anyone kindly please tell me the names of the two females in the above picture and which is is supposed to be with which brother thankyou!

The girl in the red sari b/w Veehan & Bharti is Kopal (played by Aditi Tailang), while the girl in the purple/orange sari b/w Bharti & Adi is Pari (played by Shalini Shauta)

It's not clear which girl will end up w/ who, but right now, Bharti's proposal is for Veehan to marry Pari, which the latter secretly objects to.  Chances are that for both brothers & sisters to be married in one shot, Pari or Adi might end up as wanting to marry each other, and to save Veehan's prestige, Bharti & Shrivastav may agree to have Kopal marry Veehan.

Edited by .Vrish. - 28 December 2011 at 9:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaf21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top