Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Eijaz Khan to die!!!!!

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Hi i am new here

I don't know if this has been posted yet.

Actor Ejiaz Khan is out of Kavyanjali
No Kavya in Kavyanjali any more
Very soon, Anjali will be left without Kavya in Kavyanjali. Kavya is slated to die. Rumours about the lead character of the show being bumped off has been circulating since the time the show first went on air. Despite the initial lukewarm response, the show managed to take off later. And all talks about Kavya's exit died a quick death.

Now, after a year, rumours about Ejiaz Khan alias Kavya's exit from the show have started making the rounds again. The story took a new turn when producer Ekta Kapoor announced the arrival of Iqbal Khan in Kavyanjali.

Now, Ekta ends the suspense. "Iqbal's entry will be special as his character arrives after the death of Kavya," she announces. She adds that Kavya's death was a part of the script and was supposed to be executed some months ago. "We were supposed to shoot Kavya's death last month but couldn't."

Rumour has it that it was Star Plus who pressurised the producer to postpone Kavya's death track as they wanted to nominate Kavya-Anjali for their favourite jodi category.

But now death is definitely on the cards. "We have to take the story forward and, as planned, Kavya will be bumped off by his step-mother Nitya Nanda," says Ekta.

Was that why Hiten Tejwani was replaced by Ejiaz Khan in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka? "Yes, that was the plan," she replies. "Hiten is doing two shows for Balaji, which that takes up most of his time. I knew that Ejiaz's track in Kavyanjali would end sooner or later and I didn't want to let go of a good actor like him. So, I pulled took him on in Nimmo..."

Incidentally, even as the K-team is gearing up to shoot Ejiaz's death track, the man is still unaware of the development.

"Really? No one has said anything to me about my death as yet," he says when asked about his exit from the show. "I have been hearing about Kavya's death for some time but neither Ekta nor anybody else at Balaji have told me anything about it as yet."

I sooooo can't beleive Eijaz Khan is goin omg Ekta kills another gd serial!AngryAngryAngry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top