India-Forums

Kandy Floss
Kandy Floss

Kandy Floss- Ekta's spite weapon???

lakhenikita Senior Member
lakhenikita
lakhenikita

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Alright, I want some real good discussion on this issue???

Do you think Ekta Kapoor is using Kandy Floss as a spite weapon???

How did this thought come into my mind???? ----->>>>   Well, I liked the first episode, so saw the next, I liked it when they showed bickerings among actors, made funny comments about others, but now Ekta is slowly offending me like in todays episode.

Today Kandy said that 'Aamna Rajeev ko 9 shows dilakar hi rahengi. I pity you Rajeev Khandelwal.' This was downright insulting. Just bcoz he is not doing any shows right now does not mean that he is jobless and others will beg for jobs for him. He is one among the top and critically praised actors. He is getting offers from bollywood, he has offers of 3 top shows.Give him some credit!

The truth is that Rajeev did not get this role coz of Amna, in fact amna was given this role bcoz the makers felt she would suit him. (courtesy mid-day.) Rajeev was approached first and then when everyone else had been cast, Amna was approached.She was also looking for a makeover change after the stupid kashish of 'Kahiin To Hoga'. (forgive me for this one KTH fans, but I couldn't help it, I hate the serial.) At least Ekta should get the information verified.

Those who are fans of Rajeev Khandelwal know this thing that many a times Ekta has given wrong interviews about Rajeev and treated him with malice. There was an interview in which she said, "Who Rajeev Khandelwal..???" But this is no way to say that an actor is getting work bcoz of 'good friendship' with any other actor/actress.

And if you are thinking that I an saying this only because I'm Rajeev's fan, you're wrong. That gurpreet part was bad too. Bhaskar bro has always given us inside info of KTH sets. Gurpreet is married but has not accepted it bcoz Ekta has told him not to as this will decrease his fan following as he is new and this will affect the serial. (now I don't see any logic in this....ekta ka karishma.....) So he hasn't accepted it in public. And today in the show they not only spoke about his wedding but of his divorce as well. I was like...arey!!! Gurpreet to Ekta ka hi actor hai. Iske baarey mein aisa kyun bola. Ek show ko chalane ke liye usse jhooth bulate ho, doosrey show mein uski aisi hi insult karte ho, kyunki masala chahiye????

Kandy Floss is a good show till you keep it in decent limits. We all love gossipWink and I liked some partof it. It doesn't matter if you poke fun at actors or show inside info, but somehow this part of today's episode didn't seem right.

I want your views on this topic. Please do reply....Big smile

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
god knows i mean what the heck..anti rajeev act to samajh mein aaya anti-gurry act..strange....she herself is decreasing gurpreet pop.and increasing raj aamu's pop...strange creature on earth indeed...
sara_naveed00 IF-Rockerz
sara_naveed00
sara_naveed00

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Agree with u Harpy!! I hate this woman! Wreckless Ekta!
farhina IF-Dazzler
farhina
farhina

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
me too ......every Rajeevianz hate her...

sick women she issssssssssssssssssss Angry

or i must say jealous women bardasht nahin ho raha
Raj amna kiyoon sath arahe hain Wink Wink Wink
vinnu IF-Dazzler
vinnu
vinnu

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
When actors quit balaji they are finished, but it turned out to be completely opposite in Rajeev's case and Ekta is not able to digest it and thats the reason she is always behind Rajeev, trying to show him down .

Articles keep coming on newspapers about Rajeev getting so many offers and every body knows it.Raj dont need any recomdations from anybody for work.He is capable of getting work on his own talent.

Ekta cares damn about the actors , all she wants is to run her shows and she can go to any extent to make har shows run.

About Gurpreet, she gains in spreading this rumour, by spreading this rumour, she will make a another rumour that now Aamna & Gurry are seeing.

And also now that KTH has becoming so boring that she needs such publicity to run the show whether its -ve or +ve

I watched the 1st episode and i didn't like the Anurags & Prerna's story,she made all the crew memberes to talk about their relation.And how cheap of them that they spoke about their relation just because Ekta told them.These actors play like puppets for Ekta.

lakhenikita Senior Member
lakhenikita
lakhenikita

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Very true vinnu, Ekta should limit it to fummy comments, spoofs and funny comments only. I won't mind it if Ekta's Kandy Aunty says, "Aamna thoda to makeup kam karo, kisi din Rajeev dar jayega" or anything like that, its funny, but this was not funny at all. It was cheap. I'm sure in a few days we'll get to hear something bad about Amar Upadhyaya also.
Shaizma Groupbie
Shaizma
Shaizma

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
well said Tongue
Shaizma Groupbie
Shaizma
Shaizma

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
well said Tongue

Go to top