India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

~*~Ur own Storylines~*~ (Page 2)

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Tongue ok i guess i ll write the first scene and it's going to be the suhag raat episode Embarrassed

I m going to change the charecter of saloni a bit too i dont like her being too shy. Saloni is supposedly still in love with Neel and never wanted marry Nahar but only married due to her family. And the same is with Nahar he never wanted to marry, he has many girlfriends and wants to enjoy life. (i guess i m changing the whole story line) but if u guys dont like it be free to change it

Saloni is in or her room, waiting nervously, she is very uncomfortable. Our Nahar didnt want to go in the room but Big smile LOL , tara and the rest of the family make him. Saloni in her room is trying to think how to overcome this situation(she doesnt want Nahar touching her) Confused .

Saloni: (pacing up and down the room) Ab kya karo is situation se kaise bachu... i could run away... no cant do that have to live in this house now with a man that i dont even know... Dead Cry Kya karo mein kisi aur ko mujhe choone nahi de sakti Ouch... i think i ll just tell Nahar how i feel abt him.

Now we are back in the hall where the family is sitting.

Brijesh: Nahar bachoo ab to tu phas gya ab poori zindagi gulami karni pare gi biwi ki.

Tara: (gives him a killin look)ab bas bhi karo. Nahar tum apne kamre me jao Saloni tumhara intezar kar rahi ho gi.

Nahar (to himself) bhagwan jane ab kya ho ga (he abruptly gets up and rushingly goes towards the room he is desprate to get out of there)

Bhabo: Are bhi dekho to sahi Nahar ko kitni jaldi hai aram se ja beta warna kahin serio pe pear phisal na jaye

Nahar:(blushes)

Aditi: bhaiya jane se pehle hume bakshish deni pare gi.

Nahar : Are bhai kaisi bakshish

Aditi: room me jane ki

Nahar: Confused (desprate to get out of there) thik hai ye lo (talking out some money from his pocket)

Aditi and others push him into the room.

Saloni hearing noise outside went on the bed and sat like a typical dulhan.

Nahar comes in the room and is sweating like crazy he is so nervous Tongue then he comes and sits on the bed. Both are silent for a very long time.

Nahar:(looks at Saloni and thinks, She looks hot dont know what she is expecting from me(not very much)) LOL I guess i should tell u the truth abt this ...

Saloni:(thinking that he was going to say something romantic)(w/ a determined face) Ek sach mein bhi kehna chati ho aur ye wo hai ke maine ye shadi majbori mein ake ki hai aur main nahi chati ke hamare biche pati patni ka rishta ho. Hum srif nam ke liye pati patni ho gay.      

Nahar: Thank god!!!

Saloni: Kya matlab

Nahar: mein bhi tumse ye hi kehne wala tha. Chalo acha hai ke tumne hi ke diya.

Saloni: Ok fine to tai ho gaye tum sofa pe jao aur mein yahan.

Nahar: Hell no!! ye mera kamra hai aur mein yahan soun ga.

Saloni: Lagta hai ke tumhe larkio se bat karne ki tamiz nahi hai.

Nahar: (very mad now) Angry(standing up from the bed abruptably) Kya matlab!!

They are yelling so loud that there is a knock on the door. Nahar and Saloni get up and open the door.

Tara: Ye chikhe ne ki awaze kahan se aa rahi thi kahin tum dono to...

Nahar:  nahi bhabhisa wo..

Saloni: (inturupts Nahar)wo hum nahi the koi aur ho ga.

Tara: thik hai sorry disturb kiya close the door behind her.

Nahar: (Turning on saloni) Thik hai, happy!! main sofa pe hi so jata ho warna tum chik chik ke poora ghar sar pe utha lo gi. Angry

Saloni: (makes a face) and goes to sleep her back turned to Nahar who is sleeping on the sofa very un comfortable Confused .

Nahar: (kind of grining to himself and also grumbuling) Iske sat patani mein meri poori zindagi kaise bitaun ga. Nakhre to dekho maharani ke. Waise kafi Hot hai aur kafi khubsurat bhi. Lekin itna gusa uske to pass bhi jane se dar lagta hai Tongue . (closes his eyes and goes to sleep)

Sorry guys i totally changed the story line if u guys want u cant continue if not then i guess u can continue with correcting episodes.

I just felt the story would be better this way they would fight some and make up it would be soo sweet.       

Edited by munizaaa - 26 March 2006 at 11:04am

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
No one is visiting this Cry i want some one to continue after me.
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I m going to post this on a new topic if u guys want u can check the story out there
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

I will start with episode where saloni is cutoff from her parents. This story will have some suspense but it will be mainly love story.
part 1
Saloni is very sad .Now she cannot meet or talk to her family or Neel Shubhra. After she tells her parents the relation is over. She rushes to her room crying. Nahar goes after her and hugs her and try to comfort her and says will definately have to do something about your family.

Nahar to saloni:
.Main appse vada karta hun ke main aapko aapki family's jald milvaoonga. Ab has bhi do na. Mujhe aapka rona achha nahi lagta.(I promise i will take you to your parents very soon. please smile. i donot like you crying.)He start tickiling her saloni burst into laughter.

Tara comes and knockes the door. She sees Nahar Saloni laughing . She asks Kya ho raha hai yahan. Nahar tumhe bhaisa bula rahe hai. nahar your brother wants to talk to you nahar leaves. Tara sits with saloni and asks if she is okay. She also says she promised to talk to brijesh about Saloni's family. She says saloni donot worry everything will be allright. Bhabho also promises same to saloni. Now saloni is happy.
   Nahar talks to Brijesh about saloni's family. brijesh tells him that he is the elder of this family and has to preserve the repuation of this family. So he wants to wait and see what happenes to neel shubra's marriage. How people react. Also saloni has tarnished the family name ones. Now she is a part of this family and should think more about this family reputaion.. He is not about to let his family name ruin.

Nahar fumes and goes back to his room.Saloni asks why are you angry? nahar says nothing a goes to sleep.

Narpat's house everyone is sad . kaveri starts saying mujhe to mallom hi tha ye log thik nahi hai aapne aapko kya sanaj rahe hai. bahoot bade ban gaye hai jo humse rishta tod diya. papaji aap fikr na karna sab kuch thik ho jayega. Bechari saloni di ab akeli pad gayi. (kaveri starts shooting her mouth I knew Salno's in laws are no good. What do they think of themselves. papaji evrything will be fine. But i feel sorry for saloni di. Ambika starts crying.

Edited by ramas - 26 March 2006 at 11:00pm
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:59am | IP Logged
ambika is crying and wondering what will saloni donow as she is toomuch attached to this family but narpat tell her that girls are always meants to be for her husband's house so we have to learn how to live and they both are very sad hearing all this gaytri also feel very sad and she go to temple with dhananjay on the way to temple she is crying so dhananjay ask her waht happen to her she tell everythign to him and than tell him that if this thngs can creat this much big problem in brotherandhis family's life what happen if i even thinkto marry you . they have to commit sueside . i cannot do thsi to my brother wah has done so mauch for me . hearing this dhananjay feels sad and have tear in his eyes.
   at neel's house
   in the night neel tell shubhra that i need time to settle down in new setuation i hope you(shubhra)will understand this as she also need time to adjust with this. so he asked her to sleep on bed and he will sleep in other room. after telling that he just go out Ouch
shubhra was bit sad but she thinks everythign will be alright by time.
   in other room neel is crying and seeing saloni's photo. and (the song ha sbeen playing in back ground) Cry Cry talking to her that i am married to shubhra but you knwo that it is vwery hard for me to accept her but i promise i will try my best and try to keep my promise that i gave to you that i will always help you whenever you need me.
   as shubhra entre neel 's room and neel got shoked and he hide that photo under cusion. shubhra asked him to drink his milk before goign to sleep. and than she left and go to sleep in her room.
   in nahar's room
     nahar tell saloni not to cry and promise her that he will do whatever he can do to help her and he will always be with her in her sorrow andh appiness than he huged her and try to make her sleep and they look at each other with too much love in their eyes Wink
    in the middle of the night suddenly saloni wakes up and as usuall seh saw that nahar is not in his place so she went out Ouch and he see nahar going upstair very silently looking here and there. so saloni feel something fishy so she try to follow him . she is behind him hiding behind pillar and nahar is looking here and there that is somebody and he is very scarred and sweating and ................ have a kit kate have a break Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:32am | IP Logged
nice keep it up brilliant Clap
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I have a question What's sticky topic?
Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786