Tumhari Disha

Update of 24 March(India)!!

xen10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Malik looks in shock at Satya... Satya comes forward clapping... applauding his father in playing such a fantastic deceptive game. : Disha is thoughtful in her room... Dk's words are echoing in her mind... that she should go and meet Vasudha. Satya in remorse locks himself in the room - Mallik feels repentant. Disha meets Vasudha - Dk watches Satya on TV promising to expose the kingpin behind the diamond smuggling trade- Dk is scared. Satya gets a gun and enters Mallik's office - Disha enters office and is upset to see Ali with DK. Satya fires Mallik.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx xen for the update. OMG-Satya id going to kill his father.
harsy thumbnail
Thanks Xen.....

So finally Disha went to meet Vasudha....Hope she might have forgiven her.... πŸ‘ 😊 Why is Disha upset by seeing Ali with DK..? πŸ˜• Maybe she doesnt like him after he involved in the smuggling case n being arrested... πŸ˜• Mr.Satyanass good going....keep up the good work of going behind ur father... πŸ‘ πŸ‘SATYA FIRES MALLIK...?Does this mean instead of shooting himself satyanas shot his father....? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Or by killing his father he want to put that blame on DK n expose DK to be the kingpin in smuggling business....? It is like a puzzle for me....lots to be answered....Meri Rupu aaj kal kuch zyaada hi smartness dikhaa rahi hai.... πŸ˜•
stonex thumbnail
thanks alot
πŸ‘
sukh thumbnail

Harsey Wrote...
Mr.Satyanass good going....keep up the good work of going behind ur father... SATYA FIRES MALLIK...?Does this mean instead of shooting himself satyanas shot his father....?    Or by killing his father he want to put that blame on DK n expose DK to be the kingpin in smuggling business....?
U r right harsey . It doesn,t make any make sense πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i don,t think so.....

btw thax a lot xen for a wonderful update....πŸ˜›

Edited by sukh - 18 years ago
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the update Xen. Bit confusing and exciting!
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Xen..

So next week will be exposure..

Satya ne ek achha kaam kiya. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Satya fires Malik means He scolds his Dad for doing underworld business and deceiving everyone...he has not shot at his Dad...I do not think so..

I wonder what Vas told D....Vas you wicked woman...you better help 2Ds ...itna paap kiya hei...ab prayashchit karo tthik se...

DK ...well yeh toh hona hi tha...his past deeds have to catch up with him...protagonists have to pay for their sins...while antagonists always get away free.

Gargi-ved have been forgiven and they are relaxing in Sehgal house...but Dk will be in deep trouble now...wah re kismat. πŸ˜•
harsy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mona05

thanks Xen..

So next week will be exposure..

Satya ne ek achha kaam kiya. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Satya fires Malik means He scolds his Dad for doing underworld business and deceiving everyone...he has not shot at his Dad...I do not think so..

I wonder what Vas told D....Vas you wicked woman...you better help 2Ds ...itna paap kiya hei...ab prayashchit karo tthik se...

DK ...well yeh toh hona hi tha...his past deeds have to catch up with him...protagonists have to pay for their sins...while antagonists always get away free.

Gargi-ved have been forgiven and they are relaxing in Sehgal house...but Dk will be in deep trouble now...wah re kismat. πŸ˜•

Monaji...i dont think Satya fires Mallik with his words it must possibly be by gun......otherwise there wont be twist.....My twister loves twists during week end....U forgot yaar.....As Nikkiji pointed out.. DK might be charged for someother case than this smuggling business......πŸ˜• Mostly next week will be exposure n also beginning of court case......Disha going behind Lawyer begging to fight her husbands case....and the so called person who acts as lawyer  himself told that his character is something like Sunny deol in Daamini so he will be helping her.....πŸ˜•

Edited by harsy - 18 years ago
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Jyothi, your prediction sounds quite right and it is possible that it happens exactly the way you are describing. I think you understand your Rupus mind/phsychic quite well. Edited by maja - 18 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we wanted Satya out of this show...not Malik...Malik can act...
DK charged for murder πŸ˜• ...by the way who has seen the film Damini...what happens in that film?