Hey people i am ur father !!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
This is what Cezanne and Subha had to say about Shweta in their counterattack on Kandy Floss-

Cez-"I am amazed to see how cheaply a woman can speak"
        "Everyone knows what a background Tiwari comes from so I dont want to comment on that"

Subha-"Apparently she was in LOVE with Cezzane..so why does she go about calling him a dog?! If he's a dog, then what does that make her!?"

"She thinks she's being smart-she's being cocky actually!"

"I think people just need to shut up"

To the other co-stars who bad mouthed him on the show-
Cez-"I think a lot of ppl have said that I am a loverboy but it is just an image..everyone's had a past- past relationships..why do people talk more about me? I think because I keep mum" ;)))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoVeLyJyOtI thumbnail
r u crazy ricky KZK is not gay ok 😡
rickwean thumbnail
hmmm..man, there seems to be some tech mixup 😕 , the other topic where you intended to post seems blank sukhi and whassup dude? you are badmouthing my fav kekta soap, ricky?! man, my name sucks right now 🤢

The interview was ho hum comapred to the catty kutta episode..cezanne khan came across as a reticent guy not willing to go all out, while shubha verma was trying to answer all qsns on his behalf, if he had spoken would have been much better sweet redemption for anurag fans, anyways justice was served methinks, right fans? I hate you ekta for slandering people like this for your gimmicky show..it's the girls who are doing all the cat fight man 😆 😆
Himani85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys its his opinion not a fact that he can prove it we have our opinion tat kzk is cool tats our opinion
rickwean thumbnail
I know, I don't care about such immature comments kittypitty..just stupid folks like these come in seeking attention and the recent spammy topics attacking the mod,

all this seems in bad taste , too much misuse of forums by these cranky lot man..
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar this is toomuch people ruining the forum like this
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys,
don;t ruin this kzk forums.
my sis Manasi already have enough of you guys, if you guys want to stay in this fourm peacefully, then stop this nonsence.
r.j
rickwean thumbnail
The absurdity of the topic amuses me and that too by user with same name as me ricky, don't call me idiot now man!!😕

..somewhere down the line, sukhi's post got mixed up!! reply to that folks and ignore rickyetc's post!!
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
haha ricky i know who u r!! 😆 😆 😆 and i exactly know why u r doin this!! 😆 😆 😆 cant believe u!!

too funny! 😆 😆 😆

guys chill! he doesnt mean it! 😉
prap thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakriti262

haha ricky i know who u r!! 😆 😆 😆 and i exactly know why u r doin this!! 😆 😆 😆 cant believe u!!

too funny! 😆 😆 😆

guys chill! he doesnt mean it! 😉

who is he????? somebody you know??????

and people comeon don't let yourself be hyper by such posts......that's the person's opinion so relax........😊