Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

How i wish it was Radhika!!!

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's episode was such a awkward episode i must say!
though the situation was SR(esp Dev being so romantic), it left a awkward feeling( because it was not Radhika)!

And i was wishing seeing Dev so romantic!!!  wish it was real Radhika, lol i recalled Radhika so many times u know!!!  ( yeh alag baath hai ki, if Radhika wants to be stubborn and showing attitude to him for his behaviour earlier then i wont be minding thatπŸ˜†)

agar script ko goli maro and if we see just the expressions! then i must say it were very hilarious one!
Avinash and Rubina were really hilarious!! and Ruby's expressions were more funny!!!

I am glad that AvINa got to portray this side of the SR!! but i cannot accept the script which made the situation so awkward!!  Did they had to choose this type of situation for that???

Anyways the episode was funny!!! but really couldnt bare some scene's!! esp Dev's dialogues!!
 Dev babu par bahut gussa aatha hai poocho math!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekhab25 thumbnail
i completely agree with u..even i was thinking the same when dev was so romantic with kanha..the kanha scenes where funny but i also wished it was radhika there..
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree with u it is hilarious to watch at the same time awkward
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rekhab25

i completely agree with u..even i was thinking the same when dev was so romantic with kanha..the kanha scenes where funny but i also wished it was radhika there..

Really i want Radhika back!!

Hope we are heard and Radhika is back soon!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Completely agree with you.Though it was fun but missed Radhika all along specially Dev spoke the vachans & when he asked Kanha to pull the rope & the flowers fell on His open palms. I really wished to see Radhika at that time. Pls CVs get us our Radhika soon. Edited by fatssrilanka - 12 years ago
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too wished it was her.Seriously Kanha should have brought her now. but this also shows radhika is somewhere really strange.
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I  too  wish  that  it  was Radhika  ya  πŸ˜

But  soon  kahna  will  send  rads  na  πŸ˜³