Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
My problem with baapji is that he is such a non sense that for me he can never be right ... if same advise kirti kaka gave i would appreciate it ... but baapji and bhanu 🤬 ... and i am sure his style and advise both will be appreciated by mohan ... as for him wanting to take a car as it will help create the impression ... well fact is we live in a materialistic world ... and these things do matter a lot ... how u look, how u carry yourself, what is your status symbol matters more than your qualification ... and Mohan is just being practical ... so i can't say he is wrong ... he has i guess learned the harsh realities more than baapji who is still stuck in 1947 ... yes he is taking big risks with loan burden ... but success in business requires risks
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Strange.. we are all talking the same things.. saying the same things.. yet we finished 3 pages of this topic!🤣

Nads I like ur comment.. you would have liked it if Kirti kaka had given this advice but since it comes from baapji and bhanu you dont like it! Infact I love this comment of urs!!🤣
in between even vipul blabbed 4 a minute dat MOHAN shud take baapji permission.
thank god saroj shut him dwn b4 he started flying wid baapji.
taanu4harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
baapji and his car is very small, mohan along wid everyone will not fit in.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yea...we r trying to keep the forum active🤣
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
mohan is wrong.  I havent seen the episode but going off your post using a loan to purchase a fancy car is ridiculous.  on top of that you have the interest you have to pay ontop of the loan. and on top of THAT the value of cars does not increase, it will NOT be worth 14 lakhs 1 year and 18 lackhs a few years dow the line.  the value of cars goes down extremely quickly as bigger and better cars come onto the market.    by the time youve paid of your loan...if you can manage to do that...your car will be useles in terms of monetary value.. 
EDIT...ON top of that...if you fail to pay of your loan your at risk of losing alot more to the debt collectors.  and what does mohan have to give away, if debt collectors came round he would have to give things that belong to his family to pay of his debts, its silly,.  this is not aboyut old or new generation this is about thinking logically
Edited by Hessa85 - 12 years ago
786786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Baapji is right... BUT I DO NOT support him 🤣🤣🤣

I laughed out loud while reading your post hahahaaa 
786786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

yea...we r trying to keep the forum active🤣

I knw this is off topic, but maybe we should all think about how we can increase TRP's so this show does better in the future and Imagine doesn't think about taking it off air :( 
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: 786786

I knw this is off topic, but maybe we should all think about how we can increase TRP's so this show does better in the future and Imagine doesn't think about taking it off air :( 

we have and we r doing our best o do so...and as far as trps r concerned...its something we really can't help...imagine is not available everywhere...