Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Mohan Is Right!...And I Support Him!!! (Page 3)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Can't yaar stupid net cafe is not letting me log in to yahoo :( FB try kar
yahoo rocksLOL

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Dont worry Nads... hum sab bhi ussi ki side me hai!LOL We are not fools to support baapji when Mohan is voicing our generation voice!
line pe aa gayiWinkLOL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

sam...u had ur parents support...
mohan doesn't have any!Ouch
how can u say baapji is right????
no ways! he lives in ancient times where u spent ur life slogging saving for a bright future and wen that future came...either u were dead or too old to enjoy those luxuries of life!

wat if i want to go for adventure sports in australia today but can't afford it...
if i go by baapji's way...i'll save money for 5 yrs...and then go for it...wen my body stamina will not let me permit to do it!
other option is to go mohan's way!...go for it today...pay the amt in EMI...and enjoy it...

Arre yaar.. even I am saying the same thing naa... making a loan is not a mistake... enjoying life is not a mistake... but taking those steps one at a time is what is important... Yes Mohan started his store... he loves cars and wants a good one .. and I agree he has to go for it! It is just that the older generation cant digest this fast growth... they are always skeptical and will remain so...

I am not saying Mohan is wrong.. but either is baapji wrong... Both have their own POV ...

Not sure if you have seen the movie Kal-Aaj Aur Kal ( Raj Kapoor, his father, and his son) it is a story of 3 generations and how the grandfather and grandson always fought .. n one could not understand the POV of the other... though both loved each other... So DP has taken up this interesting topic and I am glad I am watching this show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Arre yaar.. even I am saying the same thing naa... making a loan is not a mistake... enjoying life is not a mistake... but taking those steps one at a time is what is important... Yes Mohan started his store... he loves cars and wants a good one .. and I agree he has to go for it! It is just that the older generation cant digest this fast growth... they are always skeptical and will remain so...

I am not saying Mohan is wrong.. but either is baapji wrong... Both have their own POV ...

Not sure if you have seen the movie Kal-Aaj Aur Kal ( Raj Kapoor, his father, and his son) it is a story of 3 generations and how the grandfather and grandson always fought .. n one could not understand the POV of the other... though both loved each other... So DP has taken up this interesting topic and I am glad I am watching this show!

he is taking one step at a time sam...dhyaan se dekh...
he didn't go for a holiday abroad...bought a car and splurged on unnecessary things...
its just a car!
the fact is that baapji wants him to take a step...rest for an hr and then take another step!Sleepy
mohan is young...why rest after each step wen he can run!

i haven't seen the movie sam..biut have heard abt it...
this generation gap will always be there...i might call myself broad minded today..with liberal thoughts...but i know few yrs down the line...i'll be facing the same prob with my child!

baapji is doing the same...the only difference is that he is such a tyrant...that he forces his views and ideology on his family to such an extent that they feel suffocated!
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
My problem with baapji is that he is such a non sense that for me he can never be right ... if same advise kirti kaka gave i would appreciate it ... but baapji and bhanu Censored ... and i am sure his style and advise both will be appreciated by mohan ... as for him wanting to take a car as it will help create the impression ... well fact is we live in a materialistic world ... and these things do matter a lot ... how u look, how u carry yourself, what is your status symbol matters more than your qualification ... and Mohan is just being practical ... so i can't say he is wrong ... he has i guess learned the harsh realities more than baapji who is still stuck in 1947 ... yes he is taking big risks with loan burden ... but success in business requires risks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Strange.. we are all talking the same things.. saying the same things.. yet we finished 3 pages of this topic!ROFL

Nads I like ur comment.. you would have liked it if Kirti kaka had given this advice but since it comes from baapji and bhanu you dont like it! Infact I love this comment of urs!!ROFL
TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
in between even vipul blabbed 4 a minute dat MOHAN shud take baapji permission.D'oh
thank god saroj shut him dwn b4 he started flying wid baapji.
taanu4harshad Senior Member
taanu4harshad
taanu4harshad

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
baapji and his car is very small, mohan along wid everyone will not fit in.

Go to top