Fan Fictions

ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vidhya...my dear,Superb!! Very well written.Iam having that wam feeling after the epi and now,u give us such a contended Proposal.Lovely.

Ps:-I was not able to comment on ur FF, lately. Iam out of town! N travelling...so was not able to.I missed the wonderful game in ur update. Excellent updates.will try to comment later.

Keep writing... Enjoy it thoroughly.And thank u for making them finally Kiss...if not anybody...The poolside sure must have felt the calm...after such many misses of the kisses.

Ash.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Go to hell!" she said, chest heaving.

"Marry me, and I'll take you with me."

You had me there .Loved it.
This OS is so refreshing Vindhya.For a change u know from the usual melodrama going on in the show.Read it ...re read it...again did it and then thought I will post a reply.Though I'm gonna read it again.Now I will have a peaceful slumber to nite. Thanks u hon.This was lovely.😊Refreshing and light ...just the way I like it.

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry got ur name wrong vidhya.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb OS yaar really lovely...wow
GalwayGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Vidhya!
thanks for the PM.. 
the OS was very fast pacing, convo was wonderful and catchy!! loved the firm stance arnav had throughout! and his reasons as to why she makes him happy were just awww
cheers
Prarthana😊
lexaxel thumbnail
As soon as I saw the title I started grinningπŸ˜ƒ.

Loved it, loved it, LURVED it!!!!!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

"Does everything have to be spoken out loud? Surely you know how I feel about you? I go crazy when I don't see you for an entire day. I worry when you're late coming in to work, or your sister calls saying you haven't gotten home yet. Your tears disturb me. Your bleeding finger hurts me. The thought of another man touching you sickens me. And the idea of you marrying anyone but me is incomprehensible to me."

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Loved it, loved it, LURVED it!!!!!

But one shikaayat is there...u didnt make them fall into the poool.

And hey thanks for the mentionπŸ˜›!!!!!!
Edited by lexaxel - 12 years ago
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love when khushi is asking arnav to be specific in telling if he is ordering or asking, it sure made me feel great! Thank you for writing such a beautiful OS (:
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing OS!!
Can ASR be this good and straight!!?? If he could be then it would have been awesome in show too!

Nice one to read and feel happy!!

Thanks for the PM Vidhya!
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing.
Brillant.
Fantastic.
Charming.
Lovely.

THanks so much.
U r an amazing writer
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Loved Loved it Vidhya!
It just felt so real for them to talk like this, and in confess in such a way by the pool. Oh and yess, to patch up with a kiss. Wonderful OS! I crush on ASR excessively each day, but yeah today, was even a better reason. Im hoping you continue to bring this OS's each day after crushing on him more than usual hehe! Its a treat to read what you write.

- Dee